59 • Many Seeds Have Blossomed

With the game only drawing closer, the leaders of the clan called all of the villagers to the same beach with the elevated platform that they were at for the second phase. They had finalized the teams with their daughter, and since Taronsäwem would be in three days, the announcement of teams needed to be done so each team could pick their other members and Txurtu.

Everyone was abuzz, high energy in the air this morning. This would be the moment they could start placing their bets on the teams, predictions of who would lay claim to the victory. Even some children were gathering their most prized possessions to bet with with other children.

When Tonowari stepped closer to the edge to see the people, he nodded his head while smirking. This moment was always his favorite, the 'calm' before the storm. He began to ululate, prompting the villagers to follow suit; the Sullys were somewhere in that crowd.

Liyanin wore another long-sleeve outfit today; it was kind of similar to the other one she had, for they both had hanging items. But this one had hanging corals that were in thin strips; also, it was not made out of weaved fabrics. Instead, it was made of a sheer, translucent exoskeleton from one of the animals from the ocean and its length was much longer. It was also soft and flowy. In addition, Ronal had managed to create frills which cascaded down to Liyanin's feet; these frills were most defined and in multitude at her breasts, covering them well. Her sleeves went halfway down her arm before they transformed into those same exact frills. Her hair was in its normal style, except for those few strands Neteyam had done for her. However, Liyanin had asked her sister to try and replicate them more in her hair. She loved how they looked and knew that they would look amazing with her outfit today, and boy was she right. She had a few more shells and pearls hanging in her head, bringing the ethereal-sea look all together. She also had something else that she never had before.

She had a lip piercing.

It was a pearl, and it was under the center of her bottom lip.

The look had definitely caught Neteyam's eye; he had to make sure he wasn't drooling. This also look proved to be potent, though, for the other young boys were also gawking and hollering.

As she walked, the frills of her top and the shells and braids in her hair swung like a leaf in the wind. She stood next to her dad, Tsireya also standing next to her.

"Yo, Liyanin still has not found a muntxatan, yet, right?"

"Nah, she is our tsakarem. If she were to have found one they would have announced it."

"Wow, she looks so amazing."

Hearing these words made Neteyam feel some sort of smugness at how wrong they were (with the part of her not finding a mate). She did find her future mate—it was him. That beautiful girl, she was the owner of his heart, and vice-versa. They belonged to one another, and that's how it would be, forever. Nevertheless, he still appreciated the truths they spoke—she was indeed amazing.

"Welcome to the official team announcement of this year's final phase of the Hunt!!" Ronal shouted, earning some shouts of joy in response. "Can I have the winners from the previous phase step forward and line up along the shoreline!"

Those Na'vi had weaved their way through the crowd, finding their place amongst the designated spot. Neteyam had ended up standing the farthest away from the leader's platform, so he couldn't see Liyanin as good anymore. Even Wekyu, who was, attempting, to court Peya, had his jaw drop at their tsakarem's beauty.

"Was she always that gorgeous?" He asked Duräley, poking her shoulder which was irritating her beyond her capacity to deal with him right now.

"Get your filthy hands off of me you miscreant." She spewed at him, her arms crossed in restraint. He didn't react to this, as she always talked to him like that. It was almost as if that was their shtick.