nineteen

"Today is the Kyoto Sister-School Goodwill Event?!"

Sora was prompted to slam her hands on the desk with flabbergasted expression on her face. They were currently at the first-years' classroom with Mei Mei and Iora Utahime, and she couldn't even have the time to simp for the two young women because of this information.

"Why the hell didn't I know about this?!" She flailed angerly.

"All students automatically knew about this event, didn't Gojo-senpai told you? He said he will." Haibara tilted his head, he was sitting beside the young Kento Nanami.

And again, Sora couldn't even simp for them because of this.

The event was much a pressing matter because she knew how vitriolic and intense the competition between Tokyo and Kyoto students, as far as the blue-haired senior was aware of. But in this situation, it's best to assume the worst.

All eyes went to the said second-year who flinched because of their piercing gazes, Gojo simply chuckled cheekily.

"Ehehehe, oops. I forgot-?! HEY! OUCH!" His fellow second-year classmates threw erasers and chalks at him, including Utahime.

"What's wrong with you, Satoru Gojo?!" Utahime scowled.

"Everything's wrong about him." Said Ieiri, puffing a smoke from the cigar stick.

"But never my face and my techniques, weak squids." The white-haired laughed haughtily as he proudly puff his chest. Which made all of them roll their eyes by his remark with the exception of Mei, Itadori, and Haibara.

"Shut it, you blind rat from shriek. Your reversal red fails you." Sora crossed her arms as she lifted her brow at him.

Which she earned a dramatic gasp from the white-haired young sorcerer and obvious snickers from the other fellows. "My reversal red is just shy for now okay?! And how did you know about my technique?! Stalker!"

"Shy? Hobo, you don't even understand reverse cursed technique!" Sora doesn't understand it either, specially in the future about how his techniques will function, but that's beside the point. "And you already know that I'm a spectator, I know a lot of things."

An annoying, eat shitting grin tugged the corner of her lips.

"Sora-san, Gojo's personality is rubbing on you." Mei pointed out with her usual mysterious smile.

"Nah, I'm better, shawty-"

"You're worse, actually, senpai." Fushiguro intercepted, which made the fourth-year student let out an exaggerated gasp as she clutched her chest, feigning to be hurt and offended.

"The betrayal, Megs?!"

Soft laughs and snickers broke out the room because of the interaction that unfolded and befell in their eyes.

"We're getting side track here. Sora-senpai, do you have an idea about the Goodwill Event?" The blond-haired emo style student, Nanami, calmly chimed.

'NANAMIN CALLING ME SENPAI?! GOOD LORD I'M NOT YOUR STRONGEST SOLDIER I'M ABOUT TO ASCEND-'

"Ahem." Sora cleared her throat, composing herself to play the mature and cool senpai role. "More or less, yes. Students engage into competition to strengthen the relationship between Kyoto and Tokyo, correct? Are y'all gonna release some low grade curses this time again?"

"So you really do know a lot of things, senpai." Haibara beamed a smile, giving thumbs up at her which she happily returned it.

'I'm gonna save you, bby. I won't let you die, you gonna be with Nanamin for a long time possible.'