nine

"I know you are still new, but have you lost your minds?"

"...I'm sorry." The four of them said in unison, one fourth-year and three first-years were in a kneeling position.

Sukuna had already disappeared after making her a milking cow, expertly escaping the situation. And even if he was here, really, what could they do against the King of Curses?

"Used a holy power in public to exorcise a curse? God, give me a break." Yaga's glaring eyes turned to the woman with blue locks.

Apparently there was a lot of collateral damages when Sora used holy power to Jogo, and none of them knew it would cause such a great damage. None of them knew that a holy power would be such a cataclysm.

"Sora did that...?" Ieiri looked stunned as she hastily snatched the pictures from her fellow second-years in their hands. "By herself???"

"By herself." Geto affirmed as he nodded, that made Gojo whistled. It was hard to admit on his part, but it was slightly impressive.

"We really need to practice your holy powers and test its limits." Yaga sighed. "Anyway, I got your first mission, Sora. You'll be with Satoru and Suguru in this, I think they'll be able to handle you just fine."

"Handle me?!" Sora dropped her mouth open, offended. "I'm older than them! It's me who will handle them!"

"I'd really rather not do this with you, Sora."

"Yaga-sensei!"

The duo high-five each other with wide grins spreading across their lips. It was satisfying. As if it was some accomplishment.

It was in the middle of ungodly night, when Geto fluttered his eyes open

It was in the middle of ungodly night, when Geto fluttered his eyes open. Regaining his awareness from the light slumber. It has been his habit to wake up in the middle of the night, especially on nights where mission starts at dawn.

And this is one of those times.

2:56 AM

A soft sigh escaped his lips, there's still an hour and half left before their mission.

'Should I go to Satoru?'

His lips curved into an evil grin, planning to be the first person of the day to annoy the annoying and obnoxious best friend of his. Geto stood up wearing a plain loose white shirt and sweatpants as he exited from his room to the halls of the school.

Just when he was near reaching the room of his blue-eyed one and only best friend, there was a woman whose blue hair is waving ever so slightly as the wind softly caress their skin. And her golden bright eyes seemingly to shine even more as she stared at the moon.

As if she was longing for a place far away from here, so far that cannot be reach just like the moon. As if she is internally praying to the skies to take here away from here.