twenty

"What the hell happened?!"

Ieiri and Sora immediately rushed to where the crows led them, the injured students were in the same place. Fortunately or not. And when they arrived, it was nauseating.

Blood.

There were a lot of blood on the ground, pained groans and hissed were coming from everywhere, angry and glaring faces were painted in almost everyone, if not all. Making this thick atmosphere hard to swallow, they're threading a thin line here.

Sora went to Utahime and Ieiri towards Haibara, and the bloody injuries were certainly not caused by curses. They were deep flesh stabs caused by sharp steel weapon, Ieiri could tell.

"What is this? Who did this?" A frown, almost a scowl, formed on the Tokyo second-year's healer.

Almost all students from Kyoto and Tokyo branches were gathered in the place, it would take a stupid fool not to know that a messy ordeal broke out before they arrived.

"That jackass." Nobara seethed at the young Naoya, she always hated the pissed-haired bastard. Specially she knew how evil the Zenin clan is through Maki. "Insulted and humiliated Utahime-senpai, and when Yuu defended her, that vile thing beat him up."

"Utahime were teamed up with Yuu and Naoya-san. And Noaya-san were constantly throwing vitriolic remarks against Utahime, saying a woman will bring them down. And when they failed to kill a curse, he blamed her. But Yuu defended saying it was their the team's collective fault, no one is to blame or something like that. And things escalated to this."

It was Gojo who summed up and briefly explained, while he and Geto held back the two male first-years who wanted to throw hands and beat the Zenin heir to bloody pulp.

Sora's golden eyes glowed eerily as she glared with sharp piercing cold look at the Kyoto culprit, her hands were focused healing and producing sacred energy to close the wounds on Utahime's body.

Afterwards, the blue-haired senior stood up with angry, cold face. She extended her arm and offered her hand to the dark purplish-haired third-year wearing miko outfit.

"Iori, your existence will make the strongest stronger. So stand proud and hold your head high. You're a woman, bring any man down on their knees."

There was a glow of different light in her jewel-like eyes, her voice was quiet but her anger was loud. The rage within her was discreet, but it was dominating the thick atmosphere.

Utahime who was rendered on the cold, blood-smeared ground, looked up at the fourth-year with awe and admiration. Almost captivated as they held eye-contact. Then she slowly accepted her outstretched hand, standing up with Sora and being filled with pride. For being a woman.

An irritated clicked of tongue was heard after, it was from the Zenin heir. And almost quickly, the eerie golden eyes of the blue-haired sorcerer shifted back at him. With swift and precise strides. Sora closed the distance between her and Naoya.

Slap!

"Oh my god..." "D-did she just...?" "Oh god..." Surprised gasps were instantaneously filled the air after Sora's slap and whispers of disbelief ensued, no one had ever dare nor thought about laying a hand against Naoya Zenin.

But it was good a strike that resonated such satisfying sound, making almost everyone, if not all, from Tokyo students to smile proudly. That was a well deserved slap.

And Naoya would've been able to dodge the woman's slap if he weren't too conceited about the idea that no woman would dare to raise their hand against him.