thirteen

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Mhm, wait!"

Knock. Knock. Knock!

"Wait, hold on. I'm coming."

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"CAN YOU NOT WAIT A GODDAMN MIN-?!" Just when she was ready to fume out, Sora's words came back to her throat when she saw who were the impatient guests, no, rather it was their outfit that caught her off guard.

Gojo was wearing a black tank top paired with some loose baggy pants, while Geto wore a white compression shirt with stretchable sweatpants. It was the kind of outfits that hugged their hidden muscles from always wearing oversized clothes.

These guys master martial arts and train on daily basis, of course they're going to be BIG.

And Sora has to blinked at the perfect picture in front of her as she let her jewel-like eyes to gawked on the two men's glorious bodies.

'GODDAMN GOOD MORNING I'M GOING CRAZY LORD'

"Sora-chan, you're staring~" The man with white hair pointed out in a sickeningly sweet voice, intending to deliver his words in a seductively playful manner.

"Like what you see?" Geto slightly lifted his eyebrow in a light, playful manner and with a teasing undertone in his voice.

Sora blinked once again, she had to withdraw her eyes with subtle redness on her cheeks.

"Respectfully, I am." She cleared her throat coolly before putting her hands on her hips with raised eyebrow. "Can't you two wait a goddamn minute? I was tying my hair, you impatient hoes."

There was a soft frown on her eyebrows as she was already dragged outside by the duo, giggling at her reactive response. And Sora was wearing just as seductive, turn-header workout outfit as them. As she walked ahead, raising her arms on her head level to messily tie up her hair, her body shape was innocently flaunted.

Sora wore a short-sleeves dark blue leotard and a see-through white crop top paired with a white running shoes (very slutty <3)

And just like her, Gojo and Geto couldn't help but feast their eyes on her figure as the three of them went to the training ground together.

It was indeed a pleasant morning for the three of them.

Huff. Huff.

"Wha... what did you... hahh two eat while growing up...?" Sora asked in between her heavy breaths, harshly gasping for air. "How... how come y'all not running out of haah... stamina?"

The two men chuckled as they were able to finish hundred laps around the training ground, while she who didn't even reached fiftieth turn was losing her breath. "It's training, Sora-san. Training. And nothing begins easy."