one

"All this time, our world, our reality, and our very own existence, including everything we know and will know, down to our very thoughts and emotions, everything in this world are merely an idea. Created out of imagination. A planned concept. A mere fiction. We are brought to life to watch our lives and world being played out for merely entertainment. Once this world reach to its ending, it will go back to the beginning. Following the same flow, the same events and incidents, it will reach to its ending again and it will go back from the beginning again. And the never ending cycle repeats. This world has been repeating and will continue to repeat. That is why, somehow I thought, if we want to stop this endless misery, if we could break the cycle of this world before it could reach to the ending, perhaps this dying immortality of this world would be saved."

The boy gulped as he stared at the gloomy, dark sky.

"That's why I'm sorry, sensei." His voice cracked and his eyes looked soulless. An eyes that didn't fit to a teenager.

"Please, kill me."

Contrary to his request, there was a faint, ghostly smile spreading cross his lips.

"Yuji-"

"For I am the center key of this world, the heart and the soul, please kill me so that the cycle of this world will break. So that we will have a chance to go against fate..."

The boy's voice was desperate and painful, at this point he was pleading. He was begging. To be killed, at that. Just to save their world, to save this world.

"...Kill you to destroy this world before it could reach its determined ending, huh?" The white-haired man mumbled.

"To destroy before it could be destroyed."

"...I've have never imagined in my whole entire life that I would hear such words from you, Yuji." Said the teacher. "You just came back to life after Sukuna pierced your heart, and it seems you're eager to die again."

"Sensei." The young man with pinkish hair called with such foreign seriousness in his  voice, it sounded almost terrifying. "I've lived three lives until now, and those previous lives had always been the same. I've felt the same pain, suffered the same difficulties, witnessed and experienced the same tragedy. Eager to die? I just want all of this to stop, I'm so tired, sensei, and I just want to rest."

The teacher was silent for a moment before heaving a sigh. "What if I don't believe in all of these? Honestly, this conversation is ridiculous from the very start. What if I will choose not to believe this?"

"You will." He said with full assurance. As if Yuji knew what would be the answer. As if there'll be only one answer left to choose for the teacher. "Because of your Six Eyes. The eyes which judge, see, and perceive all things in this world."

"Even the outmost ability of the Six Eyes, huh..." He let out a dry chuckle. "Say, Yuji. In all the lives you lived with the same endings, was there really no chance to save this hellish world without exerting to such extremity?"

The boy momentarily closed his eyes. "You know, sensei, in my last life, we had the same conversation on the same day, same time today. I told you all the things which I know of as the same things I am telling to you right now. And you asked me the very same question you just asked."

The man was silent, he couldn't logically prove his student's words but at the same time, for some reason, he could feel it's the truth. They were filled with dead silence as the gloomy sky started to roar, almost as if a premonition.