twenty three

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, SORA-?!"

"High Priestess."

Her golden wide-eyed pierced in their every souls, a spine-chilling stare and her cold voice dominated the thick atmosphere.

"It's High Priestess for you, elder."

"Sora, what the hell are you-?!"

Yaga, the suceeding principal of Tokyo Jujutsu Tech, intruded the conference room where the higher-ups were holding their monthly meeting. And there was the blue-haired student, standing with void of emotions on her face and seven shining swords were floating on her sides, pointed at the elders.

The last news he heard about this peculiar female student was when she got poisoned by her own energy. And now, just what the hell is going on?! Threatening the higher-ups of jujutsu?!

But just when the black-haired tall teacher stepped in to prevent this absurdity to escalate any further, Fushiguro and Itadori held him back.

With Fushiguro calling the divine demon dogs, and Itadori in a stance with his black fist.

"I'm sorry, sensei." Said the pink-haired student.

"But please trust us." Said his fellow first-year classmate.

So what on earth is going on?

Sora could only breath deeply and shut her eyes, with obvious scowl creeping on her expression. 'So we're finally in this part...?' A bitter click of her tongue was the only thing she did.

"Senpai, they're not picking up the call. Neither Nanami-san and Yuu-san." Nobara's tone was hurried, almost irritated.

The senior student gave her a quick glance before her eyes went back to the jujutsu's elders and bore holes at them with her piercing gaze.

"Withdraw the mission."

"What the hell are you saying, woman?!"

"Withdraw it." Sora repeated again, much firmer and domineering this time. "This is a warning."

For some reason, the higher-ups were having intense deja vu. Her voice was just as menacing as the King of Curses' and her eyes were just as terrifying as well. They couldn't help but experience awful deja vu when Sukuna traumatized them like this too.

"You insolent brat! Now, you're threatening us?! How dare you?! Who do you think-?!"

"I am the High Priestess and the Great Spectator." Sora pronounced, with her head held high and her eyes peered with intimidation.

"I, who oversees this world, the pinnacle of divinity and all of its glory, the master of fates and destinies. I, whose flesh and body is the precipes of life, death, and time. I am not only giving a warning, but also a command."

Her golden eyes only seem to shone and glow darkly as her voice dropped low, making the cold room unnerving and suffocating. Specially that both sides are unyielding.

"Withdraw the mission. Withdraw the Star Plasma Vessel mission."

Imagine Sora's horror, fret, and panic when Itadori rushed to her first things first in the morning despite knowing the senior is still not advisable to work around. He broke the news to her that Gojo Satoru and Geto Suguru were already assigned to guard Riko Amanai, the Star Plasma Vessel.

Their hearts were the loudest sound earlier morning and it even rivaled the birds' chirping, in the most negative way possible at that.

Because they knew, Itadori and Sora knew, that the Star Plasma Vessel was the incident that began everyone's downfall.