six

Sora's POV

"Sora."

A soft voice called me.

"Use everything you got with no worry, they are yours from the beginning."

A man with blue hair just like this body has spoke to me, he wore a white piece of fabric as we stand in what seems like the center of  the universe.

"Repeat after me, my child." He beckoned me to come closer to him, and I did. As if someone with no control and will over herself.

"Holy Swords of the Seven Gods."

"Holy Swords of the Seven Gods." I repeated.

"Divine Punishment, Thousand Tears of Heaven."

...

"Chain of the Divine Triad."

...

"Sealing of the Twelve Shrines."

...

"The beast which rest upon the sky, hear my call."

...

I repeated every words he said and uttered them as my own, suddenly he engulfed me in a tight hug after we finished reciting those chants.

"Sora, my child." He planted a soft kiss on the crown of my head. "They are yours, use them as you please.

Welcome back."

End of Sora's POV

Sora woke up in a classic Japanese room with a touch of modernization, she slowly fluttered her eyes open and found herself wrapped in a white fluffy blanket. For some reason, she felt an intense deja vu.

She stretched her body and let out a contented sigh, finally relieved from the physical exhaustion tiring her from the last days.

As she was still about to bask in the peacefulness of the morning, a loud bang from her door startled Sora and a young man stormed inside in a panicky manner.

"S-Sora-san! Sora-san! Sora-san!"

Itadori shook her shoulders back and fourth as a way to fully wake her up, as if she wasn't.

"I'm awake and I'm listening, Yuji... What is it?" Sora simply cracked a wry smile, not wanting to get annoyed at her GOAT MC.

"Bad news! Bad news!" He repeated the same words, as if he was using the chrome to communicate right now. "Sensei really messed up so bad!"

"What is it this time? What did he do again?"

"Megumi and Kugisaki from the first timeline has been brought here! And they are fighting against Sukuna who is in his original form!"

"...Well shit." With those words that fell from her lips, in a split second, she sprinted out from her room while still in her PJs.

As they leaped together from halls to corridors and vice versa in this abnormally large school, Itadori led her to where the fight is taking place.

He asked for help completely knowing that only Sora could stop Sukuna.

And they indeed reached an open area where there were three people having a personal battle. Sora saw the black and white duo of sorcerers who were merely watching as the fight commenced, with Gojo literally holding one popcorn for the two of them to share, as if what was happening in front of them were just some football game.