"Look at me." He bit his lip and watched her eyes water. He took his fingers out of her before bringing them up to her mouth and putting them down her throat.

Sanai just held her mouth open and let him throat fuck her with just his fingers. She moaned as he kept pushing them further down. Sanai reached up to grab his hand but Roman wrapped his hand around her neck.

"Don't touch me." He kept his fingers in her mouth and pumped them in and out.

Sanai just whined at her need for something else. Roman knew what she wanted and moved his fingers back down to her pussy, slipping two fingers back in, curling them.

"I love you Namiko." Roman stared at Sanai and watched her breathing quicken as she got closer to cumming.

"I love you so much Mula-." Sanai arched off the bed and squirted all over Roman and herself. She just laid back for a second to catch her breath but Mulan had other plans.

He climbed on top of her and kisses her lips before sliding his tongue in her mouth. Sanai kissed back and felt him slide inside of her slowly.

She stared up at him and he leaned down to kiss her again. He then leaned up and began to slowly stroke her while pulling her leg up and putting her toes in his mouth. Sanai's mouth opened in shock as she watched him.

He sped up and pushed deeper inside of her, wrapping his hand back around her throat. Sanai put her hand on his stomach and that just made him plunge deeper into her.

Sanai's eyes rolled back as she arched off the bed. Roman leaned down and let his spit fall into her mouth before reaching down and pushing a finger in her butt.

"Oh Fuck-." Sanai moaned loudly and tried to keep her voice down.

"If you wake him up, Imma fuck you up." Roman mugged down at her and Sanai let tears fall down her face.

"I'm so sorry." Sanai gripped around his dick and Roman moaned, feeling himself about to nut.

"It's okay baby. You gon cum for me?" Roman bit his lip and leaned down by her face.

Sanai nodded and opened her mouth as he put his tongue in it. She felt her lower stomach tighten before Roman pushed down on it and she gasped before squirting all over. Roman shortly nutted deep inside of her and kissed all over her face.

"This mine Nani." Was the last thing he said before stroking faster inside of Sanai.

Roman had left and told Sanai about how he had business to take care of

Sanai was now fresh out of the shower and done getting herself together. Yohson was with Yasmi's grandmother for the day and Sanai was getting ready to hang with Sakim for a few hours.

She felt bad about avoiding seeing him. She wanted to make sure she spent time with both of her men, equally. She felt it was wrong to continue this but then again she didn't know exactly what to do.