"Where's Jennie right now?" Lisa spoke into her own phone.

"I'll send you the address. Jisoo better get there right now!"

"She will." Lisa sighed, she was hung up on immediately. If Chaeyoung was this upset, she didn't even want to think of how fuming Jennie must be.

"Jisoo!" Lisa ran back to the older and handed her the phone. "Get the hell up, idiot. You're in big trouble."

"Pardon?" Jisoo stood up, grabbing it. "Is something wrong?"

"I don't have time to explain or the energy to figure this out. You need to leave right now. I'll text you an address. Jennie's waiting. Get an uber, take the bus, run if you can. Just get there!"

"Huh?" Lisa didn't try to explain further, she just kicked Jisoo out of the studio and hoped for the best.

Jisoo stumbled out of the studio and checked the address. An Uber would take too long and hailing a taxi was almost impossible.

She checked to see the nearest stop was a six minute walk away. There was only two minutes for the next streetcar to arrive. Without much thought, Jisoo began running, not minding the people she was stumbling into.

She only slowed down near the signal with only a few seconds left when her peripheral vision noticed the streetcar soon to pass to reach the stop across the street. Shaking off the tire, she looked at the four seconds she had left and let her sole grind against the concrete as she started once again.

Her chest pumped rapidly while she fought against the waiting crowd to push herself into the vehicle. There would be no option but to stand for the next twenty minutes but at least she had made it on. It was impossible to even find space to check her phone again so she just chanted the stop she was told to get off at in hopes she wouldn't miss it.

Jisoo was lucky. Unknowingly, she had caught the Express. Even if she was tired from standing and fighting for space, she had reached her stop in half the time. She pushed through and stumbled off to finally feel free from the stuffy air and sweaty bodies. Now she just had to walk around to find the one among the sea of corporate buildings.

Although she wasn't unfamiliar, it still felt awkward running into people in business casual while she was in sweats. Jisoo couldn't help but feel out of place. Especially when she entered the building. It didn't help that the receptionist she was walking towards was already looking at her oddly.

"Hi, I'm looking for Jennie Kim. She was said to be waiting here." A long pause combined with an analysis of her look took place.

"I'm not sure I'm able to disclose any information about Miss Kim without knowing your relationship to her." Jisoo bit her bottom lip. She felt too self-conscious to introduce herself as her wife at the moment. Even if she did, what were the chances she would be believed?

"I'm her...well...I'm here to pick her up!" She waved her phone. "Her chauffeur was unable to due to some mechanical issue. I was requested to do the job instead." The woman across from her finally brightened up.

"Uber?" Jisoo slowly nodded. "Oh, please wait here. Miss Kim is waiting in the V.I.P lobby on the 16th floor. It won't take long for her to reach."

"Great." Jisoo clenched a smile and watched her dial a call. She inwardly kicked herself for what she had just done.

"Oh. Are you sure? I'll let them know. Oh, of course." The receptionist pulled the phone slightly away, covering the receiver. She pulled Jisoo into eye contact. "Miss Kim has just informed me that she doesn't need the ride. She has already been offered one by Mr. Song"