"Y/N don't do that again, now give me a kiss and let's play doctor" he smirks and kisses my neck while pulling me closer to him, I can't help but feel butterflies all around my stomach, I can never deny him for long and so I lean in and kiss him gently.

"He's your best friend Mattheo" I wrap my arms around his neck and look up at him and he instantly melts at my look, his gaze softens and he loosens his grip on my waist.

"Why else do you think I helped him up? Anyone else and I'd still be out there punching their fucking face in" he kisses the tip of my nose and brings me in for a tight hug.

"Look Pansy said you both probably needed to sort it out but did it really have to be by fighting ?"

"Do you know who you're talking too? Of course it has to be through fighting, how else do I scare everyone else from breathing near you.?at least now everyone knows the consequences " He smirks a cocky grin once again and I can't help but laugh a little at how ridiculously jealous this boy is.

"Can you go and sit down now please Matty you're getting blood all over my bathroom floor" he nods changes his clothes and flings himself on the bed relighting his cigarette.

I scurry over with the first aid kit that comes out every two weeks for the same reason as this one and find some alcohol to clean him up.

"Matty you need to stay still and -and stop looking at me like that" I blush under his intense dark gaze, I know exactly what dirty thoughts are running through his mind and now is not the time.

"Like what ?" He says as he quickly grips my waist making me straddle him. He grips my waist hard and pulls me insanely close to his beaten face, again sending butterflies crazy in my stomach.

"Hmm I like it when you play doctor" he says as he presses his cut lips to my neck leaving gentle kisses all over me. "I think I should get into even more fights so that the first aid kit comes out again"

"Mattheo, now is not the time, I love you but I don't fancy being covered in yours and Notts blood okay? Now let me wipe your face" I wipe away all the blood and clean up his cuts as gently as I can but he never flinched and never removed eye contact with me.

"Babe please stop moving about while you're sat on my lap, not unless you want to take this doctor role play a little further"

I giggle the stupidest giggle ever.
"You're an idiot Mattheo Riddle"

He laughs until he feels me shivering under his touch, I'm still sat in my soaking wet clothes and nor to mention my dorm room is freezing.
"And you're shivering ? Are you cold or do you just fancy me so much it gives you shivers" he smiles

"I got soaked if you don't remember it's pouring it down"
"Shit I'm so sorry I didn't even realise how cold you were" he's overly concerned about my body temperature that I cant help but stare at him and feel even more love than I did before which I didn't know was even possible.
He stands straight up and grabs some of his clothes that he'd left in my draw and changes me out of my wet clothes. Removing my jumper and jeans he stands and stares for a few seconds before snapping out of his trance and speaking.

"Jesus Y/N maybe I should leave you out in the rain more often, I'm enjoying this way too much" he runs his hands along my shivering body and leaves a kiss on my shoulder before he slips his oversized green hoodie over me.

He picks me ups and wraps my legs around his waist and kisses me deeply as he walks me over to my desk and places me down gently, his wet curly hair tickling my face as he kisses my lips. " shall I take you to the infirmary, I don't want you get a cold, or the Flu or worse..." he looks at me concerned.

"No I think you can warm me up just fine" I lean into kiss him but he stops me with a worried look.

"Seriously Y/N I don't want you getting ill you're too precious too me, I need you in perfect health 24/7" he's dead serious, his eyes aren't the puppy dog Matty eyes that they usually are.

"Honestly I'm fine, I just need to dry,but I was serious about you warming me up"

"Oh it would be my pleasure" he kisses me longingly like I've been gone for years, and starts to leave trails of kisses and bite marks down my neck in very visible places.

"Mattheo, people are going to see this"

"That's exactly the point darling" he moans against my neck as he continues to mark his territory.

"Just so you know for the future, I don't think Nott is going to want to talk to you after that scene today" he says this jokingly but I know deep down he's serious and is very happy with that outcome.

"You're the least funny person I've ever met" I frown at him pissed that he might be correct at his theory, Theo was one of my closest friends I seriously hope he doesn't hate me.

"At least you love me"

"You're lucky I do".

Another short and sweet one hope you enjoyed!