𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉! 2/𝟥

Start from the beginning

They say no goodbyes and instead, just part ways.

Running up the stairs to his room, Taehyun lets a vile smile take over his face as he looks at the card with mischief in his eyes.

'That was easy.'

Hours Later — 8:52 PM

Taehyun's P.O.V

Fear nibbled at my inner thoughts.

My father had called me, completely furious about how much money I'd spent. How he found out I had stolen it didn't even cross my mind, I was just frightened at what he might do.

Maybe he'll just yell at me, that'd be much better.

However, something tells me he won't let me get off that easily.

The atmosphere of the house I was just in hours ago changed. It was boring and familiar earlier but now it was like anger and stoicism radiated off the walls, off the expressions of the painted figures decorating the halls as I walked towards my father's office. He had asked that I meet him there. Someone professional and odd left his office as they walked away hurriedly.

He was dressed in a grey suit with a document held close to him while he gives me a clipped smile that was gone the second his eyes darted off.

I furrow my brows, curiosity now replacing fear.

One hand in the pocket of my jeans, and the other knocks on the door while I gulp.

I'm let in by an inaudible grunt.

"You called?" I question, realizing how smug and disrespectful it sounded. My hands ball into fists, as I do not regret the things I did. I regret the response is about to receive, who knows what he'll do?

I don't even wanna think about that right now.

"You called?! That's how you greet me?! Especially after what you've done today!" I look away from his stressed state. His hair was messy, sweeping over his eyes slightly instead of its neatly combed style. The first four buttons of his blouse are unbuttoned while his tie hangs around his neck loosely.

"I'm not sure what you want me to say" I inform him and the look in his eyes grows livid. Standing up from his office chair, my father, Mr. Kang walks slowly towards me.

His breathing's irregular and I would be lying if I said I didn't feel a little bad. A look of concern was shown on his face by the way his brows furrowed. "What made you go this far?" Nope, all the concern I thought I saw was gone in a second. My father's eyes narrows immensely, scaring me just a little as he stood a few feet from me. "What do you want, tell me, and ill do it" He'd clearly had enough because now he was just willing to get rid of another aching problem.

"Mom. I want mom treated" There was a sort of demand in my voice, I hoped and the only reason I did this was to get to demand this. I wanted him tired of my complaints and attempts to the point where he just agrees to do want I'd been begging for.

He stares at me for a few moments, as if he were challenging me.

Silently telling me to take that back.

Rolling his eyes, he stays silent for a few seconds before saying, "Done."

"I want it done today. I want her treatment paid for today" My heart pumps with utter excitement and happiness. I couldn't possibly contain it, and my father saw it too.

He sat at his desk and nodded at all I was saying, he clicked rapidly on his keyboard. Placing on his reading glasses, held out his hand, "My credit card."