Chapter 20 Charybdis

Rimuru Pov:

Fuze, Ellen's group and Youm's group has been in Tempest for the past few days. I guess it is time for them to make a decision. I just hop it is a good one. After all I did not much different then last time. The only noteworthy differences are that there are more powerful individuals in Tempest, I am not the only leader and the development and how we care for our own is a bit different. All in all there should be no reason for them to antagonise us. We defeated the orc lord and are living in a similar way to humans even if a bit more advanced. Well I made it mandatory to have running water warm and cold in each house, lights on the streets and inside and other magic items that are not common in other countries, plus the magicules are only now higher then normal. The machine that collects magicules is also in its latest developments. The development and research facility has made great process due to the library or more precisely the restricted shelfs that are only meant for a few people.

Right now I am in my office and overlook the different projects. I don't have to do this but I asked all of them to give me a report so that I can overlook it. The school is build, the road is being planed, agriculture goes well and the already mentioned projects are better then expected. All in all it is perfect. I can hear light footsteps some knocks and then my door gets flung open. Well at least the hinges are still attached.

"Wahahaha uncle I am loving this town of yours." Right Milim is still here.

"Thank you Milim. But I have told you before that you need to learn how to control your strength. Open doors slowly and not with that much power."

"But I already use less strength." She said tilting her head.

"Look Milim. When you open a door it should not slam against the wall or get dislocated from its hinges. You have to open the door so that you don't hurt anyone. Imagine you are behind the door and you are eating something. If someone would open the door like you the food would be thrown to the floor."

"N-no th-that is not right. That person is evil."

"See? So do it slowly and carefully. I am proud of your progress. You knock and don't throw the door away but you still have ways to go. You want to be a role model don't you?"

"Y-yes I will be like a big sister. I will teach him everything I know."

I knew it. "Great then keep on learning but don't forget having fun. And please wear the clothes that we gave you. I know it might be strange for you right now but I can see that you are growing up nicely and I don't want you to show others too much of you. They could think that the great demon lord Milim is just some girl that they can play with. And if you start wearing those clothes you will look more majestic."

"I will? In that case I will wear them. Are you going to eat with aunty Ciel and I?"

"I will try to come and eat with you. Where is she right now?"

"I think she is taking a walk with Shuna."

She even remembers names now. Impressive. "SHE IS WHAT?"

"You are overprotective uncle. She can still walk, talk and do other things as well. She is not as weak."

"But she-"

"No. I know that you worry for her and no one says anything but you worry too much."

"Sigh. You are right. I am just so worried that she will be harmed."

"Your people are strong. Don't worry. Even the demon lords would have a hard time."

"Y-yes you ar-" Boooooommmmmm

I stand up and throw away the things next to me as a response. "What was that?" Milim uses her [Milim eye] and I use my [Dragon eye] to see what had happened. We both see a beast man on the floor knocked out and in the near vicinity Ciel. It seems that Phobio came here again. Even with the message that I send the demon lords. Rigurd seems unharmed. And Raul is next to him. Did he protect Rigurd? Not realising that true hatred is boiling inside me I realised some of my aura. I used [Time warp] and appeared next to them. Everyone was forced to take a knee due to my aura. I looked around and realised it. I then walked over to Ciel and held her.