Chapter 5 Searching for subordinates 2

Rimuru Pov:

In the cardinal world there was the main plane which could also be called the mortal plane. But it was not the only plane. There is also hell the place where the demons are born. Then there is heaven where the angels live and Veldanava spend a lot of his time. Of course there are also gaps in the dimension itself which for example caused the insectar race to come in this dimension. But the dimension important right now is the spirit realm. There is the home of the spirits. They live there wait to get summoned and grow in power. But like always there is a hierarchies. It is not as profound as in the other realm but it is still obvious. The ones that are standing at the top of the society of the spiritual race are the oldest spirits. Even older than the demon, angel or insectar race. The spirits are the oldest and the ones on top could be called the strongest existences or at least they are all in the top thirty individuals. The primordial spirits eight at that are those beings. They are the masters over the four basic elements, wind, fire, water and earth. Then there are other four spirits. The primordial of darkness the progenitor of the demon race. Veldanava has used his essence and created a new race out of it. The primordial of light. His descendants are known for guiding not yet hatched heroes. But he himself is also the progenitor of the angel race. Just like with the primordial of darkness Veldanava took used the essence of the primordial of light to create his direct followers. Then there are two more. The primordial of space and the primordial of time. Both are immensely powerful and can nearly not be harmed by any attacks except their own specialities. As one might guess they are the reason why magic can be used. Everyone of them is representing one branch of magic and is beyond gifted in it. Some even reviewed them for gifting everyone else to use their magic. This is of course wrong. It is actually the opposite. When the elements that they represent came into existence was when they came into existence. In other words when time started to exist was the moment when the primordial of time started to exist. The same could be said for the other primordial spirits.

Those powerful and unmistakably intelligent individuals were not spared from problems due to Veldanava's death. Even tough they have not been harmed personally by what happened their followers were. When the Queen of spirits Ramiris fell from grace, because she absorbed draconic and demonic energies from Guy Crimson and Milim Nava, was the moment when most spirits lost contact with the mortal plane. The spirit queen does not stand over the primordial spirits and is not stronger then them per say especially right now. After her fall from grace she is just as strong as the little fairy that she is and has also lost most of her memories. She was there for the spirits to get into the mortal realm and help summoners or contractors to find the right spirit. This still exists but it was far worse then how it has been some years ago. But one of them did not waver since she knows who will come in the near future. It is the primordial spirit of time. She has seen this person for a long time. She knows who he was and who he is right now. She was responsible for the several thousand timelines which were abandoned because "he" died. But now everything was different he has reached the place that he should. He has failed himself but he came back from somewhen when she can't even see. Beyond the place where time exists. She has felt the distortion of space and time before he disappeared and an other distortion before he arrived. She knew that this time everything would be different and she was right. After some time she felt how he had become an equal to their creator and after some time sought out two of the creators subordinates and made them not only swear fealty to him but also created a new race by blessing them. And now he was or so she believed on his way to them. She has seen several people trying to enter the spirit realm but none had succeeded. But this individual he will be able to she just knew.

Rimuru Pov:

When the people slowly started to not look back at what happened a few hundred years ago Ciel and I decided that it was time to get the next batch of aids. We now had two primordial angels with the race risen and are on our way to the Dwelling of the spirits to go and meet a few powerful spirits. We knew what power spirits could hold and we could even enlarge that with my blessing and what came with my blessing. What we found out later was that since I am the opposite of big brother Veldanava the voice of the world and the rules set in stone by my big brother only partially affected me and those that are under my protection through a blessing. Thanks to this new races, skills and evolutions can be created. We of course did exact this since it is unbalanced if only the once that can get a demon lord seed or hero egg can evolve in such a way. Therefore we created four new ways to get stronger. The demonic egg, the heroic seed, the evolution spirit lord (not the racial stage) and dragon lord (not the racial stage). Due to this dragons, spirits, monster, demons and humans that will be recruited by us and get my blessing have a wider range of evolution that they can go through.