Chapter 1 Meeting the new family member

Author's Note:

Hello everybody. It seems I am continuing this story for now. I hope you like it. The reason for this is that I have looked at the amount of votes and I have counted the amount of reader lists this story is a part of. Well it is a draw but then I went and looked at the rating of my story as a whole and this story is better rated in any category. Have a nice day or night.

P.S. This chapter will have several different point of views. Actually most stories before the actual timeline will have this since I will introduce the characters in a way that I will start with Rimuru and when he meets them I will change the Pov. Also please do not expect me to use Japanese ways to address someone. I will us Lord, brother, sister, father etc. but I don't understand the usage of the suffixes in Japanese so I won't try before I do everything wrong. I hope you understand.

Rimuru Pov:

<time warp was successful. We are currently fifty years after the birth of Veldora. We still have enough time to get Veldanava to help us or save his life. Either one is actually positive.>

'No we can't save him because if we do then Milim won't be born and that would screw up the timeline. We can save his soul and revive him when the time is right but not now.'

Ciel and I went to the point where we felt the strongest presence. We were honestly surprised that he didn't control his aura as much as he could. After all he is able to have a normal live with a human so there should be no problem in controlling his aura. Anyway, before we went anywhere Ciel helped me in hiding my dragon factor. I guess they realized it but if I do it right this mistake will only help my plan. We went down to the ground and began to hike. The mountain was beautiful with all kind of plants that could only get created if the air has an abounded amount of mana. I thought about taking them with me but Ciel told me to not do that. She went back inside me and started to release a bit of my turn null energy. The energy was released in pulses like I couldn't control my power correctly. To be honest if I wouldn't know I would be terrified. My own energy reeked havoc all around me and disintegrated the matter and energy all alike. I fell to my knees in a dramatic way and looked up to see my now oldest brother. He looked at me with a questioning look. It seems even the strongest dragon is apprehensive or at least it seemed this way since he did not say a thing or came closer to me I thought that was the case.

Veldanava Pov:

I was sleeping on my mountain. But like I was ripped out of my sleep by an unknown force I woke up. Then I understood why I woke up there was a fifth true dragon. But something was wrong with him. He seemed incomplete. But his powers are enormous. They are about as big as mine maybe a bit less but still impressive and impossible for a new-born even if this new-born is a true dragon. I wanted to get closer and greet him or her but then the presence disappeared like it did not exist. I have created everything and should know everything but here I was surprised about this anomaly.

A few days later I saw a lonely person with blue hair and golden eyes like myself climbing up the mountain. That was surprising not because the mountain was dangerous or difficult to climb but because of my aura that I only partially supressed to keep annoying bugs out. The person felt on the knees and grabbed his body like he was in extreme pain. Which he maybe was since his power started to fluctuate. No wonder it must have taken everything that he had to hold on while coming here. This was my little brother. Now I could see it perfectly his dragon factor was not damaged but not complete either. It was like an inferior version of a real dragon factor but at the same time he held a power incomparable to the other three. He was like a new generation of the true dragons. While I represented existence he was nothingness. I always thought that Ivarage was my opposite so I wanted him to live but I see that I was wrong. Did he come here to fight me? But then it happened. He looked up to me with an obvious pained expression and said the words I never wanted to hear from my family.