Chapter 7 Meeting Veldora

Rimuru Pov:

A year ago Ciel informed me that the time is near for Mikami Satoru would soon die and merge with my self when being reincarnated. There would have been a possibility for us to coexist since I possess the unique skill [Parallel existence]. But we decided that it would not make any sense to have a second me around. After all my potential is gigantic. And if he would be around he might be used by someone to do whatever they want. Even with my skills at that time I was not as powerful but still a force to be looked out for. So I will combine with him. This won't cause me to grow any stronger since his amount of magicules are miniscule compared to mine when he would reincarnate. I also won't get any new skills but I will from this point onward start to block the access to the skills that I have gotten. Since I don't want anyone to get my combination of skills. Raphael alone is too powerful and skills like Beelzebub is just far too powerful. Therefore I will use my authority and influence on the voice of the world to block the skills from getting acquired. I will use it for all the virtue skills and all the sin skills from who the unique skills are not yet acquired. I don't want to take the potential to grow from Luminas. But I don't have to give that chance to the two Rossos, be it the little girl Mariabell or Granbell. None of them will get the chance to evolve their skill. I will also not give anyone of my subordinates some of those skills. They will have a nearly non-existent chance of getting a virtue skill due to the extra skill [sinful], It has the effect of trying to prevent them from getting one. As for the sin series I don't want them to feel like they have a skill of a powerful series and start to look down on others. Plus I want them to get their own skills and not just earn some already existing skills. Of course they will be made even better by Ciel but that does not matter. It matters that they have gained their own power that they grow in a way that is the most personal. I do now much about them and I know and have all the information about their skills in the previous timeline but I still want to give them a chance to grow on their own. After all it could be different then last time. Well Zegion still is the same and so it Apito. I don't know much about Razul but I doubt there is a big difference. He has gained affinities for the space and for the earth attribute. While Zegion is still space and illusion based and Apito is space and wind based. I guess all insectar have a affinity to space but it does not surprise me. After all they came from an other dimension so everyone that survived that needed to have some space abilities. It is not that every insectar has an affinity to space it is just that only those that have one can come here like a natural selection. Come and have a affinity for space equals survival, come and have no affinity equals death due to the space in between dimensions.

While I was thinking about all of this Ciel came and asked me if I am ready to depart. Well it seems that it is time. I contacted the three insectars and they arrived in mere moments. I told them that it was time for Ciel and me to depart on the journey that all of them know of. Of course they immediately wanted to come with us but we could not do that. We would attract too much attention from the start. Therefore I told them that after a year time at the latest we would call them. We also explained them why we did not want to many strong people with us from the start. After all it would look and maybe really feel like we are ordering them with force to do what we wanted. They accepted our reasons but asked if they could stay in the subspace and observe from there. I asked Ciel what she thought of that and she said it would be perfect since Veldora needed to be educated a bit and he needed to acquire his first ultimate skill.

I then opened a portal to my [Imaginary space] (not the one where the cryptids are residing, they are inside the void an other personal space of Rimuru). Then I hugged Ciel very tightly since we both knew two things. We would have to work a lot and won't be able to spend as much time with each other as we want and when Tempest is created and stable then he could join us. I released her from the hug, took her hand and teleported both of us to the cave where my now only big brother is. It will be quite the meeting. After all we have never met before in this timeline.