Chapter 2 Veldanava's demise

Veldanava Pov:

It has been quite some time. I have had a talk with my siblings about the newest sibling telling them a story about how the fifth true dragon was born incomplete inside the void and made it to the cardinal world in hopes of finding others. But that he had problems with controlling his power since he was born incomplete. I also told Velzard and Velgrynd to go to the little one from time to time and bond with him. They seemed less then enthusiastic to do so but agreed after some time. Veldora also wanted to meet his little brother but I told him he was not strong enough. He would die if the energy would touch him. This caused them to ask me several questions why I don't just get rid of him or why he is so powerful. I answered every last question. Like that family helps each other and that he is just an innocent little boy that was born different and has problems due to that. That this is no reason to treat him differently but instead help him grow. I also told them why he is so powerful. That he is the opposite of all true dragons since I was personifying existence and they were personifying parts of this existence while he is nothingness incarnate. I did not tell them about Ciel just like they wanted to. To be honest I feel bad for them and Veldora. They would have been perfect siblings but they couldn't right now. And it seems like even tough they promised Velgrynd is jealous of the new brother and Velzard is mistrusting and disliking him from the start.

But that is not of concern right now. I have played several times with Rimuru and I have to say he is an adorable little brother while also being the strongest and smart to top it off. Since he is not able to leave the space he is learning how to control his skills properly without the help of Ciel. Be it analysing something, hiding his own information, hiding his aura or using magic per say. It seems that through his power he has also become attuned with not just Turn null but aether, nether and abyss energy. The three energies of the void. Similar to my stardust that had storm, scorch and frost as sub energies. He is still far from casting wide range annihilation magic but he is able to cast advanced magic in all attributes. He has also told me how he is still able to use storm magic, which was even a mystery to me why he can do so. He also tried to create a skill like Ciel is doing all the time but he hasn't gotten the hang of it. I guess I will give her the skill [Information king Akashic records] and [Creations lord Ashura Mazda] as a gift. I guess that they will integrate them in their own skill but I don't care. They do everything for us so I will help them. And not to mention he resembles me very much. His goals of world peace, his powers and looks are just like mine. I am just happy that he already has a soulmate because he could take Lucia when I meet her away from me. But that is enough overthinking his actions for today, I will go and meet Velgrynd. She has been around that Rudra guy for some time and I want to know how they stand to each other.

When I arrived there I told them to let me in which they at first did not want to do so I showed them the sheer difference in power. After some time my little sister came and brought me in. There sat a human. A hero? On the throne. I spoke with him and can see he is arrogant but has also some power to back it up. I just hope Velgrynd wont slack of because if she does se will become the weakest of us in the future and that by a lot. Of course Veldora is still far away but he was just born.

Third person Pov:

Veldanava is going to meet up with his new acquaintance Rudra Nam Ul Nasca. He spends a lot of time with his family in general, while Rimuru is watching from his dimensional prison. Never to have any other people come to meet him except Veldanava. During that time Veldanava meets Lucia the sister of Rudra. He knew that he would meet Lucia sooner rather than later but he id not know about the connection of Lucia and Rudra. The both of them got closer very fast and went on traveling the entirety of the world. They decided after some time to stay at one place and start a live in a way like any other family would want. Not long after the whole world was shook since Lucia gave birth to a little dragonoid girl that was named Milim Nava. She is the first and only child of the two. Since he has broken the rules of the world that he created even he was punished. The most of his powers were lost or given to his still infant daughter. This caused his family and followers to worry about him but he told them that their worry was unnecessary since he can still protect himself and Lucia was not weak either. But he knew the truth. He had to die sooner or later. So he spend as much time as possible with his loved ones. He played with his daughter and went on many dates with his wife while also meeting up with his other family.