Chapter 18 A new alliance

Rimuru Pov:

Today I called a meeting for all of the strongest executives and other powerful individuals to come to the meeting hall. I had something to discuss with them. Not even an hour later everyone was present and Shuna already brought some tea and snacks. She bowed and left the room.

"Since we are on our own I will talk about what is important and does only concern you right now. In the future it might also concern more but for now you are the only ones."

"My lord. We will follow you no matter the situation."

"Thank you Shion but you are not here because we are going to war but because you are the strongest in Tempest. As you might know you all have either a demon lord seed or a dragon factor. That means that you all are about as powerful as three of the demon lords from the ten great demon lords or even stronger."

"We are?"

"Yes Shion you are. I would even say that most of you are more powerful then the three. But I say it once again. Do not look down on others. Because I can evolve you right now into true demon lords or dragon lords but I will not do that."

They looked at me with question marks inside their eyes.

"Let me explain. If I gift you 10'000 souls you will evolve but that will only evolve you to a regular evolved individual."

"Then does my lord have something other in mind?"

"Yes Zegion. I am planning to evolve you with each 100'000 souls. This will result in you going through what I call a super evolution. Your race will forcefully evolve and also you will each receive one ultimate skill and two unique skills. Ciel is a perfect example of this. Yes she is even more powerful since she has the element void. But everyone of you will evolve into a divine spirit of a certain element. Be it water, wind, fire and so on."

"But why won't we get evolved right now?"

"Good question Benimaru. When you are going through a super evolution your power will grow ten times as big as it was before the evolution. If your power right now is about 100'000 then it will be 1'000'000. And just to explain this power system is calculated with the amount of magicules that a person holds and the skills that the person holds. Now I will tell all of you when I will evolve you. I will evolve an individual if he or she has a power level of 500'000. This is about five times as powerful as the three unawakened demon lords are right now. If you manage to get to that power level and evolve you will be more powerful then all the current demon lords except two. Guy Crimson and Milim Nava. Those two are very powerful."

"So if I train enough and evolve I will be able to beat Leon?"

"Yes Shizue. He would not stand a chance."

"Lord Rimuru can we know how far we are from evolving?"

"No. If you knew you would maybe train tireless, without pause in hopes of evolving before the other. I want you to grow at your own pace. If you are ready I will talk with you."

""Your wish is our command.""

We all turned around because of the knocking we heard. "Enter"

"My lord." Said the guard and knelt.

"Please speak up."

"Of course my lord. There are unidentified individuals in the sky. Some dragons and dragonewts wanted to engage the individuals but we waited since they might be guests."

"They are from Dwargon. I believe that king Gazel intents to bring us a present. Please go back to your work. I would like it if as few of you are there right now. If Dwargon sees our power they might try something. Diablo Zegion and Razul are coming with me. The rest will go back to work. Keep your aura back as much as possible."