CHAPTER ELEVEN

apologize for inactive, l just toke a break//

    ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

HOW did you found out my father's name?"

New Zealand looked at me for a second then she turned her eyes to the two boys who were listening to our conversation. She motioned for them to come close to us and when they were next to us, she handed Russia the framed photo. "That's him, right?" she asked him.

I looked at Australia and Russia as they also looked at the framed photo. Then I saw their emotionless faces. I'm used to seeing Russia's face like that, but not Australia's. What's up?

"Uk Walter..." Russia trailed off into a whisper. He looked at me for a second and then turned away. I caught a hint of emotion from his eyes, but I couldn't tell what it was.

"You're his Son?" he asked me. Based on the tone of his voice, it was as if he had a hard time believing that simple information.

"We have the same surname, so he's probably my dad. But wait, what's wrong with my dad? Why do you know his name? I've never mentioned him to any of you," I said sounding frantic.

"I should have known," Senri whispered, more to himself than to us then he let out what sounded like a bitter laugh.

"What? Is no one going to answer me?" I asked, but no one answered me. They all had a reluctant look on their faces.

They all had a reluctant looks on their faces. Carly turned to me and sighed. "Ame, what was your father's job?"

"He worked at a big company in the town next to where we used to live-" I didn't finish what I was saying because New Zealand suddenly spoke again

"That's it?" ' she asked in disbelief.

"What's it? What the hell? I'm confused. Please tell me what's happening," I pleaded.

"You didn't know what he really was?" Australia asked with a tone similar to New Zealand's, but I could see a hint of fascination on the expression on his face. This wasn't good. I smell bad news.

"Please tell me he's not one of you.... "

They suddenly averted their eyes from me. "Well, he's sort of..." New Zealand said, still averting my gaze.

No! Can not! I refuse to believe it. If Papa is like them, she will tell me that."It's better if Russia explains everything to you. He knew your father better than we did." New Zealand clamped her hand on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile.

I looked at Russia and saw him bowing while still holding the framed photo. He was gripping it so hard and it seemed like just a little bit, the glass would break.

"Rus," New Zealand called.

He looked at me. "I'll tell you, but not here," he said. He put the framed photo back on my dresser and then left my room.

"But how about-" I turned my gaze towards my little brother sitting on my bed. He looked as confused as I was. I suddenly felt sorry for him. Mom left him with me so I can't just leave him here.

"We'll take care of him," New Zealand assured me when she noticed that! was staring at Andy. Then she took him in her arms.

New Zealand.

"Go with Russia. We'll take care of it," Australia added. "But-" I didn't finish what I was saying when he smiled at me

"Just go with him. I know you're confused right now. We are too, but you're the one who needs answers more than us, and that those answers belong to Russia."