CHAPTER NINE

if your fav is Uk, l apologize about Uk that d!ed.please sl not take it seriously . it's just an au //

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

" Sit down, Ame! I've been dizzy with you for a while now. You been walking for hours around!" Phil complained as he followed me with his gaze.

"Who told you to watch me?" I asked in frustration. I was not angry, I was just very annoyed with myself.

I ran my hand through my hair and looked around our dorm room. It was a mess right now because I had been rummaging through it for a while.

The 'Russia virus' has really invaded my brain so I've been distracted lately. I didn't immediately notice that my necklace was no longer around my neck. I just realized this while I was in class. As far as I can remember, I was still wearing it at the ball.

I sighed and touched my collarbone. I can't lose my necklace because it's really important to me. That's because Papa gave it to me.

Speaking of Russia, I thought of moving again to the empty seat next to his seat on the subject that we were in the same class. Even though I haven't spoken to him since the night he gave me food, he again said that we are acquaintances so maybe he won't try to attack me again.

Speaking of class, that New Zealand is shameless. When did I find out that we were in the same class in two subjects. I haven't even seen him in class since I started studying here in SA because she doesn't come. When I asked her about it, she said she already knew the lessons so she didn't attend the class.said those are the ones being taught so she doesn't have to go in. I wonder if her parents knew that she was skipping class. His brother and cousin must be with her in skipping class because I don't see them attending classes either.

"What are you looking for?" Phil asked and then he sat on his bed.

"My necklace," I answered before scratching the back of my head. I picked up my clothes scattered on the floor and then I closed my bag. All of its contents except for my necklace were spilled.

"What does it look like?"

Before I could answer his question, the door to our room opened and Viet walked in. "Woah, what happened here? Why does it seem like a deluge has passed by?" she asked as she walked in.

Phil rolled his eyes. " America happened. "

"Why? Are you looking for something?" Viet asked as she picked up a sock on the floor.

"My necklace," I answered and then I sat on my bed dejectedly.

I was losing hope that I would still find my necklace. "Look for it later. Come with us first," said Viet.

"Where will we go?"

"Social night," they answered in unison.

"What's that?" l asked. I heard the other students talking about that event this morning but I didn't have any idea what it was.

"It's when someone, usually a student from Dawn, organizes a party here at school. Tonight is the first social night of the school year," Phil answered.

A party at school? That concept is new to me because there is nothing like that in Florida. Even a house party, it's not a trend there.

"I never thought you like going to parties," I commented to the two of them. Viet and Phil are not outcasts but I didn't expect them to be party girls.

"Because we don't really like that kind of thing. We only attend a few social nights," Viet said before giving me a closed-lip smile.

"Can l passed about that? I don't like going to parties."