Arthur notes. 

Okay so first of all, for all of those that follow me, you guys got t notification that I made a new story. I hope your guys enjoy it, now for those who don't follow me it's called Descendants a year before the showing. I couldn't think of I different name sorry.

And I'm sorry that your guys keep getting the mature on this story I just look up what has to happen that when allowed it not to be mature but since I'm over the aged of 12 and have a think more views then it said I must have. I don't think that I have to put it as mature.

But as for the story I just posted it about what happen the year before the showing and what happen. I don't know why I didn't wait that story first then the showing but I guess it kinda cool and since you guys like this story it better this way.

But I still don't know if I should do a reacting to descendants wicked world, I might not because it too confusing between that and the book and I don't know if Freddie is in the third book. But I do what them to react to that I'm still torn but still it's up to your guys if I want to do that or do you guys think I should write a book about the that just let be know.

As for Herakles I couldn't resist to put he in this, as much as I love that Disney made Hera Hercules mother, I started thinking about what if there was a Hercules that she hated and took away his happiness and since the movie was inspired by the Herakles story why not. And yes Herakles is from the myth of Herakles.

Plus I love Hebe and Herakles together, their is a fanfiction about them that is called 'Love has its harsh ways' or just look up 'Greek Fanfiction Herakles and Hebe lemon' that where I got the name of Hebe father that is named Elderon expert he is not the god of the moon.

I haven't figure out who is parents are, they are titians or mortals I haven't really figure it out yet.

Well that's all I got so if you had any ideas what I should name his parents and what do they should let me know and if they should be titians or mortals.