Chapter 34: Jay's crazy seventeen birthday

Abby couldn't help but smile, hopefully Jay had a good seventeen birthday.

Jay woke up in the clubhouse, winching at as the pain that was coming from his side.

"What happened?"

"Did his father do that to him? Has he changed his method this year?"

That bruises was not from his father,

"Thank gods."

through the vase that he threw at him a couple of days ago didn't help ease the pain.

"Oh come on."

" Bastard."

"Akiho."

It wasn't directly aimed at him, but it still hurt.

"Yeah no shit." Emir mumbled under his breath, he made sure that his parents didn't hear him.

The reason that he got the bruise was from giving the

Macaria immediately got up to used the bathroom.

Gaston twins because they flirted with Mal, and tried to take her by force into having a fling with them.

The growls that the animals couldn't be heard, especially Spot.

Jokes on those idiots, Mal punched them in both eyes, on their throats and in the groin.

Her friends and family celebrated at that.

That's my dragon, Ben thought.

She punched them so hard that they passed out.

Ares yelled in celebration. "That's my cousin."

Jay's not going to lie, he was loving that part and laughed so hard when those idiots passed out with just one punch.

"We are loving that part, and we laughing at that too." Emir said as ever teen and young adult laughed so hard too.

"And we didn't even see it." Akiho said in his laughter.

"But seriously, I hope it's in the other scrolls because I want to see those idiots get what they deserve." Lonnie said, glaring at the idea of some idiot trying to take women by force, and forced them into something they don't want or want to do.

Jay got up and got ready for school,

"Uhh, going to school on your birthday sucks."

"Alex, your birthday is on April 22." Chad said with a chuckle to his sister.

"Since have to go to school when it falls on a school day Chad." Alex said. "Besides don't you, Kitty and Lucy have to go school on your birthday since all three were born on January 11."

"Not really."

"Well you're lucky." Said the kids that went to school on their birthdays this.

"Yay, yay some kids are lucky, others aren't, so can we please get back to reading. Before I literally died again for not knowing what happens!" Abby said.

"I forgot that she's Queen Mother Belle and King's daughter." Chad whispered to his sisters. "Don't know how."

"I can hear you." Abby warned them.

"And I also forgot that she's died." Lucy whispered to her siblings.

"I can still hear you." Abby said, glaring at the Charming children, well half of them. They rested their hands up to tell her that they done. "Thank you."