Chapter 19: Thick as Thieves

Mal tossed pebbles at the junk shop's window so that they clattered on the sill. "Jay! Are you there?"she shout-whispered.

"What is 'shout-whispered'?"ask Edward quietly, looking at his father.

"Remember when your siblings were being loud while Ashlynn was trying to sleep and we whispered/shouted out them to be quiet."asked Kit, and Edward nodded. "That's shout-whispered."

Both Edward and Alex nodded to show their understand.

"Jay! Come out! I want to talk to you!" She hurled a few more stones again.

"There is this thing called a phone past-Mal."Akiho said with an amused chuckle.

Causing Joyce to roll her eyes, if she has to say this more than once she is going to punch all of these Boreadon in the melted brain faces. "There is no wi-Fi or electronic on the Isle, the phones we have on the Isle are wall phones."

She then adds. "And of course the 1970's"

Thought if she was being honest she is a little shock to not hear gasps from the Auradon teens. Guess they are learning after all.

"Who's making that infernal noise? Doesn't anyone know how to ring a doorbell these days?"Jafar demanded as he pushed the window open and stuck his head out.

Diaval hawked at Jafar. How dare he speak to his Mistress daughter like that.

While Blossom and Spot along with their pups Darkness, Light, Ghost, Rebirth and Death growled how dare he talk that why to their Alphas and Lunas, pup that way.

Blossom is pregnant with their fourth litter, since Estelle, Lune, Fire, Plant, Dragon, Acorn, Storm Cloud, Mali, Flower and Sissy were their second and third.

He was about to unleash a string of curses when he saw who was standing outside.

"Exactly."

"Oh, my dear Mal,"he said, his voice still as silky as when he had been advising the Sultan. "How may I be of service?"

Jasmine couldn't help but be shocked at how quickly Jafar voiced changed.

Well to be fair Mal is the highest ranked vk with being the daughter of Maleficent, Persephone and Hades.

Mal was about to apologize when she remembered dark fairies are never sorry.

"And that saying sorry is a big no no on the isle."

"I'm looking for Jay,"she said, trying to sound as commanding as her mother.

Audrey yet again is so grateful that Lady Makaria turned Ariana into a moth.

But she is also grateful that Leah and Natalie are not here so they could make annoying comment.

"Why, yes, of course," Jafar said. "I will let him know. Please, come inside." There was a pause, and then Jafar believed in a booming voice, "JAYDEN! MAL WANTS YOU!"

Oh Mal sweetie what did Maleficent do to you, Persephone thought with a frown as she saw Mal jump a little.

When Jayden isn't that bad, Chad thought. But Chadwick on the other hand,it doesn't really matter if it was the name of my grandfather and nana grandpa.

"THERE IN A SEC!"Jay yelled back.

"What's the deal with villians and birds?"asked Mal, entering the junk shop and finding Iago on Jafar's shoulder. She thought of how Maleficent showed Diablo with so much affection.