Chapter 8:And a handsome Prince who Lived Far,Far Away

"Before we start we just want to warn the people who are in this part of the past."said one of the fairies, looking at Ben and his parents.

"There'll will be mention of some of that some of you from here on out."said the blue fairy gently to the aks.

"Oh dear gods."said all of the aks, causing their parents to rise a eyebrows as if wondering what have they do.

Meanwhile, across the Sea of Serenity,which separated the Isle of the Lost from the rest of the world,

"But—but the Isle is part of Auradon."said Ben, and he will keep saying that until five people get it.

Persephone gave her son in law a kind and gentle same,"That may be the case King Ben, but for a long time the Isle doesn't and some of them still doesn't see it that way."

She said as she pulled her pink hair out of her face, you see it use to be blonde when young Hercules was born, then it went back to it's original color when she came back with her husband which is brown and then when the Isle was created she went to salon in Auradon and Anastasia Tremaine who was going by the name Ana Fournier colored it pink and she has to say she did a good job.

So good that her daughter Makaria went to her as she wanted Blonde and pink highlights.

"Will we will just have to change that."said Herakles, the son of Zeus and mortal woman named Alkmene ( and no not Hercules the son of Zeus and Hera adoptive mother), the god of Heroes ( he was the god of strength but he happily gave that to his half baby brother Hercules when they father named Meg the goddess of Sarcasm, he baby brother also got god of mortals when the two of them got married.) the stepson of Hera, the husband of Hebe the goddess of youth daughter of Hera and the god of the moon Elderon and the father of they twin sons Alexiares and Anticetues, and one of the aks. And he, his wife and kids came during the last break.

"Took the words right out of my mind."said Hercules both giving them a brotherly smile.

lay the USA— the United States of Auradon, a land of peace

The only reason for that it's because no wants the Beauty Matriarch from Hell to take out their hearing, Chip thought.

I don't know if it's peaceful considering we only did that to keep Leah to shut up, Phillip thought ,then he looked at his daughters both one that had died and the two of them were alive. After all both Brair and I miss Rosalina every day.....Wait that's probably why Beast step down from the throne so earlier because he never got to mourn his daughter,father understood as he ruled the kingdom while I mourn Rosalina.

Never knowing that one of his daughters thought this, I don't know if it's peaceful because if it was then a grandmother would never emotional abuse her granddaughter.

A mother never meeting her daughter, never even getting the chance to hold her is not peaceful, Belle thought as she looked at her daughter, and she put her hand on her stomach after all this time it still feels like she is still in there, waiting to be born as she thought about what happened that day, that Leah actually want to but her son in a betrothal contract at three with her granddaughter Audrey....

"Who does that woman think she is? Wanting to put Ben in a betrothal contract?!" Belle exclaimed as she paced the floor of her bedroom in her castle. Well paced as well as her six month pregnant body allowed her. "He's three! I will not sell my son like he's some prized horse to be sired! He'll find love in his own time..."

She trailed off as her stomach clenched, pain racking through her body like she never known before. Not even going into labor with Ben had been this bad. Her hands flew to her stomach as her face lost all color. "Adam."