Chapter 4: A Wily Thief

If Mal lived above a shop, Jay, son of Jafar,

"Sweet now getting to know to Jay." said Ali the youngest son of Aladdin and Jasmine.

He and his twin sister Jeanie were curious 13 years olds when the original VKs first came especially the son of Jafar.

After the events of Family Day, they went to his dorm to try and cheer him up. But he wasn't there nor was Carlos, then Emir suggested that they try looking into the girls dorm still the girls wasn't there.

It wasn't until after Ben Coronation that Jay had show them where he and his surrogate siblings were hiding.

actually lived inside one, sleeping on worn carpet beneath a self straining under ancient television sets with manual dials, radios that never worked, and telephones that had actual cords attached to them.

Aladdin had a shock look on his face, when the summer started last year Emir and Aziz invited Jay, Harry, Carlos and Gil to stay in their castle as they were exploring all of Auradon. And his daughters and Jordan invited Jade and Jay little sister.

And when his kids wanted to go swimming Jay, Jade, his little sister and his friends denied to go swimming and Aladdin saw the scars and bruises on Jay and his friends backs.

Meanwhile Jasmine made a mental note to have words with Jafar that aren't so friendly.

Jacqueline had a mad look on her face, while yes she was there all the time Jacqueline didn't see her son sleeping on a carpet. She turn to Melinoe since she is also the goddess of ghosts.

"How exactly do you haunt someone Lady Melinoe?" ask Jacqueline, thinking about messing with her husband and making him pay for what he put Jay, their daughter and niece through.

"I would like to know that as well?" said Milah thinking about what her husband put their son and daughters through.

"Me too." said Red Jessica thinking about how Claude Frollo taking her daughter by threatening Mollie kids and how her little sister Becky did absolutely nothing to get her daughter out of there, marrying him and putting her daughters in harms way.

"I would be right there with you,Jess." said Flynn, thinking about his stepdaughter he couldn't help but notice that his sons wanted in on that.

"Me too Captain."said Mollie, she tired her best to protect her Captain daughter all her life but when her twin boys were born, she died in childbirth.

"Come talk to me in one of the breaks and I'll tell you how."

No one noticed the death glare that came from everyone that likes Jay.

But what they did notice the growls that came Jasmine pet tiger Rajah, his mate and his kids.

His father had been the former grand vizier of Agrabah,

"I am not proud that I once called myself ' excellent judge of character'." said Jasmine father Hamed , mad at the thought of a parent forcing his son to sleep under a carpet.

feared and respected by all,

More like feared by all,Aladdin thought as he started to feel rage at the thought of a child being forced to sleep under a self but then again this was Jafar.....

but that was a long time ago, and the evil enchanter was now the proprietor of Jafar's Junk Shop, and Jay, his only son and heir,

Honestly Jafar, I know that losing me was tough and but both of our children looked like me you shouldn't... unless you never want Jinny in the first place, but then again you did call her a princess Jacqueline thought. But then again it did say 'only son' and I know the ridiculous saying 'Heir and spare.'