Chapter 13

Hecate and the Charming family went into one of the rooms while the Fitzherbert waited outside.

"So how bad is this going to hurt because with Fairy Godmother it hurt..."said Chad, Hecate waved her hand.

"Sleep."said Hecate, Chad then feel asleep as soon as she said that.

Then she use her magic to left Chad off the ground in (Aurora and Snow White) fashion.

Before she even began to remove it the second Charming son asked. " Lady Hecate I have a question?"

"Yes young prince."said  Hecate was a inward sight, while she despised mortals, the mortal kids hasn't done anything deserve her hatred.

"In one of the earlier it says the word, why didn't he behave like he did when the vks came?"

"I blocked his ears every time the word was mentioned,"she said. And the young prince nodded. Kit and Cinderella gave their son a fond smile.

Then the second time, without all that pain he went through the first time. Which is something his parents are grateful for.

No parent wants to watch their child in pain.

Hecate saw everything, who put him the first time, how he acted, how he acted before the wedding that happen yesterday....

And who put in on him this time.

When she got done she placed his feet on the ground which Chad was quickly catch by his father and grandpa when he looked like he was going to fall.

"Gods I hate that I have to do this but it's the only way." Kitty muttered, as she walked to her big brother.

She not saying that she doubts a goddess or a god fearfully that they might turn her into something. But she just has to know.

She looked at Hecate who nodded her head, she took a deep breath before looking at her brother she said softly. "Glass."

She and her siblings were both amazed and glad that he didn't turn into bad Chad, but he is the brother they know and loved.

"Thank you Lady Hecate."

"Your welcome your highnesses,"said Hecate, "now the person that did this is out there, and they are going to do it again."

"Is there anything someone can do?"

"Who is the person?"

"Is there anything you could do?"

Hecate bit back a chuckle because this is serious, but she does love the concern from Cinderella, Kit, Alexandria, Henri, Anthony and Katherine. A good parents and grandparents.

She loved her biological father like a big brother and she knows he did the right thing to give to Perses and Asteria she loves them with all her heart. Her biological mother not so much, because she toxic and obsessed with only one of her children (thankfully Persephone said no more) and of course her grandfather of course.

She had no children of her own because her biological mother will never show love to them or two her.

She also loves her the young Prince Charming siblings were worried about him.

She knows she doesn't count Demeter as her mother, she lost the right to.

Which is why when someone asked her (baby mortal's ) who are her parents or who created her she will always say either. 'Lord Hades created me all by himself' or say her adoptive parents names.

But she loves all of her biological siblings on both side.

Myself she can create a child of her own, after all Artemis created her daughter moon on her own. Maybe she and Hestia can have a child of their own. After all, all three of them are virgin goddesses.