Chapter 7: A Smart Little Boy...

Daphne had to admit that she is super excited to see her stepson.

While she would usually say that any children James had that wasn't her would be her children. She could easily say that title goes to Anita, and Daphne could easily that her step son saw Anita as a mother and that was okay with Daphne.

She is smart that way.

It kinda comes with the territory of being Athena granddaughter. And I guess you kind said as well as being Poseidon granddaughter.

Carlos De Vil looked up from the contraption he was assembling and shot the new girl a shy smile. "It'll be okay.Mal just likes to be left alone,"he said.

You got that right De Vil ,Zagreus.

"She's not as tough as she seems. She only talks a big game."

Even at 13 and not being friends with her at that time, only being a little part of the gang De Vil knew her and has always been her little brother, Zagreus thought with a small smile.

Meanwhile James little brother Richard looked at his big brother as he remember what the blue fairy said earlier.Carlos was third teen.

Meaning that he was fourteen when he came to Auradon. And his brother only came back year longer after of being on the Isle since he was there since the 6 sixth year of the isle being created. He still has to go back for one day because according to him, his dog lovely brother wanted to check up on the Isle.

And from what he heard his brother had to be knocked out.

Could Carlos be my nephew it would explain why James and Daphne wants to see Carlos in the past.. and why he change his last name Den Vil...

"She does? What about you?"the blue-haired princess asked.

"The blue-haired princess'. What about Evie point a view."said Doug little brother and the youngest of Dopey and Connie kids Dillon.

Sierra gave him a kind smile. "I think since Carlos was introduce in the last one it's time for him to shine."

"Oh okay."said Dillon, while he like Carlos really he did I mean who wouldn't like him, but unfortunately he was a impatient boy and wanted to know who his future sister in law was trying to protect and keep safe.

"I don't have a game. Unless you consider getting beat up and pushed around a game,

Causing Jane to be furious, her boyfriend is kind, smart,loving and loyal friend and person. She couldn't imagine why anyone wanted to hurt him.

But then she remembered the conversation she had  with Lonnie, Doug ,  Ben , Emir, Akiho, Emma and Elle before talking to the Core Four when she find out that all four of them were abuse by the people that is supposed to love them and protect them, their parents.

They were in Ben's office three days after cotillion.

Ben and Jane were working on some paperwork, if anyone was wondering it was about the food of the Isle and Kingly stuff and as one of Ben's advisors Jane was helping him.

When Lonnie came in, with tears in her eyes after Ben told her to come in. "Ben! Jane."

She shut the door behind her, that's when Ben look up and saw the tears in her eyes. "We need to talk."

"What's wrong?"ask Ben looking at one of his best friends, and yes his two best friends are Emir and Akiho.

"Has... does Mal or Carlos has talk to you two about their lives on the Isle." she asked.