Chapter one

King Benjamin Florian La Bete the son of Belle and Beast knew his newly wife Malinda Bertha  who grew up her full name Maleficent but she recently told him that her name is Malinda when she was magically adopted by Persephone when she was nine Was busy today between helping her mother,getting everything thing ready for they honeymoon, showing the vks around and spending time with her siblings.

But every since he met her he wonder what her life was so has his parents, his grandfather Maurice, his surrogate big siblings Chip,Michael, Julien, Blaise, Arthur,Gabriel,Bonnie and Carina. Her family on both sides.

Along with Mrs.Potts,Coasworth, his wife who was Lumiere. Along with Aurora, Phillip, his father Hubert, his little sister Anne, his brother in law Macon. Aidan Aira, Rori, Mary and Alastair their children.

Along with Aurora and Phillip kids, their eldest daughter Audrey, their eldest son Phillip Jr, their daughter Payton, and their youngest sons Paxton and Austin.

Ariana Rose the daughter of Aurora little sister Aurelia who was born four years after Aurora was taken away to live with the three good fairies ( who are also there along with their kids and husbands ) along with her little sister Amelia their father Prince Adrian along with Aurora baby sister Princess Stella who was born six years before Audrey.

Doug along with his parents Dopey and Coraline ' Connie', his cousins, uncles,aunts, Snow White, her husband, and children wanted to know about what happen to Evie.

Her aunt Claire who is Regina little sister also wanted to know.

Evie grandmother from her father Daniel mother and Evelynevaline and grandfather Gunther. Daniel little brother William.

Jane wanted to know what Carlos life was along with her brothers and little sister. And Aunt Nova

Anita, Rodger, their Dalmatians, their daughters, Nanny, her daughter and granddaughter .

One of the guards of the Isle who survived James Den Vil who is also is a lover of Cruella sixteen years ago and yes he is Carlos father his parents Ruth and Robert along with his little brother Richard didn't know why they brother/ Son wanted to know but had a strong feeling that it would be revealed.

Jasmine, Aladdin, they kids, they dads, Aladdin stepmom Zena and half sister Amelia, along with Genie, his wife Delia, their daughter Jordan, his sister Eden and her kids want to know about Jay life.

Along with Lonnie something that earned a knowing smirk from her mother, both of her grandmothers, surrogate girl cousins, surrogate aunts, Uncle Chen Po and confused looks from her father, older big Shayne, big brother Lil Shang, little brother Meilin, surrogate uncles Yao and Ling , uncle and  Mushu.

"Now is everyone ready?" ask the blue fairy as everyone sat in their sits.

Ben look around, he noticed that Chad was sitting far away from Audrey and next to his little brother Edward, his baby sister Alexandria, little sister Eleanor, his little twin sisters Kitty and Lucy, while his parents was sitting next to Jacob and the daughter that he and Anastasia Tremaine had three years before the isle was created they name her Joyce.

His two best friends Akiho  the son of Anna and Kristoff was sitting next to his girlfriend Elle the daughter Eric and Ariel both of them was in fact of they parents while they dads was sitting behind them next to each other while Akiho mother is sitting next to her sister.

His other best friend Emir the son of Emir and Jasmine, he was sitting next to his girlfriend Emma White daughter of Snow White.

While the tourney team was sitting next to their siblings and family.

But Ben couldn't help but also noticed that Persephone was sitting far away from her mother Demeter with her children.

Thanatos the god of death, Macaria the goddess of blessed death, Plautus the god of violent future, Melinoe the goddess of nightmares, Keres the goddess of violent death, Zagreus the god of rebirth and the Erinyes. Along with her sisters Autumn the goddess of fall, Daphne daughter of the flower Lavenders, Khione the goddess of winder and snow, Auxo the goddess of summer, Heacte goddess of witch craft, Despoina the goddess of the Arcadian, Hebe the goddess of the youth, Styx the goddess of the underworld river, Eileithyia the goddess of pregnancies with her brothers except the brother that is a island, with their Partners and kids.

Amphitrite the wife of Poseidon is sitting on the right side of her with her husband Poseidon. While her sisters where sitting on the right of her.

While Demeter was sitting next to her husband Odin the god of violence war not be confused with Ares ( who is sitting next to his wife Aphrodite) and there daughters Persie the dryad of Nature and Kora the goddess of the forest. They seem to keep looking at Persephone with longing on they faces.

They all nodded "Go ahead." said Ben as the fairies look at him as the king. They all started the it.                  ——————————————————————————— The showing list:
All of the Olympus gods and their kids

Hercules and Meg ( and Meg sisters and Partners, kids and Meg grandmother)

Hyllus, Macaria and Herkie ( the sons and daughters of Hercules and Meg along with their younger siblings)

Aurora,Phillip, Audrey,Phillip jr, Payton, Paxton, Austin, Hubert, Anne, Macon, Aidan

And so much more.