10

Xerope's surprise attack against the Victors country leaves the population in shock.  The Victor beings, who for some time lived free of oppression, are taken by surprise by Xerope's soldiers.  Many are brutally murdered, while others fight fiercely to defend themselves.

The Victors' government is not indifferent to the attack on their lands.  News of the attack spreads quickly and an immediate response is demanded.  Determined to protect their nation and fight back, the Victors' government sends its bravest soldiers to face Xerope's soldiers.

An epic battle unfolds between the Victors' soldiers and Xerope's forces.  The Victors' determination to protect their country and revenge for the deaths of their countrymen turns into unwavering courage.  They fight valiantly, using their unique abilities to battle Xerope's army.

Meanwhile, Miguel, who was preparing to return to Zombo to face Xerope, receives news of the attack on Victors.  He feels guilty for bringing trouble to those who took him in, but he also feels an urgency to help.  Without hesitation, he joins the Victors' forces to fight alongside them.

Miguel and the Victors soldiers fight tirelessly, seeking to defeat Xerope's forces and protect their country.  The battle is intense and full of dangers, but they don't give up.  With strategy and determination, they manage to weaken Xerope's forces and put up a valiant resistance.

Realizing that the battle is turning against him, Xerope decides to temporarily retreat.  He sees that the Victors are willing to fight to the end and knows he will need a new plan to subdue their resistance.

The Victors' victory is celebrated, but they know the war is not over.  Xerope is still a threat and they need to prepare for future confrontations.  Knowing this, Miguel pledges to lead the resistance, helping the Victors to rise and strengthen themselves to defeat Xerope once and for all.

Thus, Miguel and the Victors unite, determined to face the dictator and bring peace and freedom to Zombo.  The battle continues, but now they have hope, courage and the certainty that together they are stronger.