13

Thirty years have passed since the previous events and, with Miguel in charge, Zombo finally lives in peace.  The gang had grown into a respected security force, and the town was thriving.

However, Miguel had a new vision for Zombo.  Inspired by the superhero stories he had heard as a child, he came up with the idea of creating superheroes for the country.  He believed that Zombo could become a pioneer in this field, being the first country to have its own superhero team.

Miguel was convinced that these superheroes could bring even more security and prosperity to the country, inspiring citizens to be courageous and to stand up to injustice.  He believed he could give Zombo new hope and build a truly exemplary nation.

Thus, Miguel began selecting individuals with extraordinary abilities and noble values to join the superhero team.  He trained them rigorously, teaching them to control their powers and use their abilities for the good of the community.

Gradually, the superhero team began patrolling the streets of Zombo, responding to threats and protecting citizens.  They used their powers and abilities to help those in need, regardless of their background or situation.

Word spread quickly and other countries started to get interested in the idea of having their own superheroes.  Zombo has become an example to follow with its innovative approach to national security.

As the country prospered and superheroes became symbols of hope, Miguel was proud of his vision and the path Zombo had trodden.  He knew he had created something unique and meaningful that would impact not just his country, but the entire world.

With superheroes patrolling the streets of Zombo, the nation has found a new identity and pride.  Peace endured, and Miguel's legacy as a leader and visionary was widely recognized.

Zombo has become a beacon of hope and inspiration, thanks to one man's dream and determination to build a different nation.  The future looked brighter than ever, and Zombo's superheroes were ready to take on any challenge that came their way.