1

Zombo was a country isolated from the rest of the world, ruled by the cruel dictator Pedroko.  He had the power to turn anyone into a zombo, a being with no will of its own that obeyed his orders.  Zombos were used as soldiers, slaves or guinea pigs for their macabre experiments.  Anyone who opposed him was captured and zombified, or executed in front of everyone.

But there was a group of rebels who resisted Pedroko's regime.  They called themselves the Zombo Stars, and were made up of talented young people who used their artistic skills to inspire the people and denounce the dictator's atrocities.  They put on clandestine music, dance, theater and humor shows, always with messages of hope and freedom.  They also had contacts with other countries that wanted to help Zombo get rid of Pedroko.

One day, they received valuable information: Pedroko was going to make a speech live in the central square of the capital, and it would be a perfect opportunity to attack him.  They decided to risk it all and came up with a daring plan: infiltrate the event, sabotage the sound system and broadcast a rebel message across the country.  They knew it was a suicide mission, but they were willing to sacrifice their lives for the cause.

What they didn't know was that Pedroko also had a secret plan: he was going to reveal to the world his new weapon, a giant zombo that could destroy entire cities with one breath.  He intended to use zombo to intimidate other countries and expand his empire.  He also had a surprise for the Zombo Stars: he had captured one of them and turned it into his spy.

The confrontation between Pedroko and the Zombo Stars was about to begin, and Zombo's fate was at stake.