[ 016 ] forgive you anything

𝐈 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

chapter sixteen ; forgive you anything
[ season three, episode seventeen ]

chapter sixteen ; forgive you anything[ season three, episode seventeen ]

"GABBY, LET'S go!" Melisa called out to her, putting her jacket on. She and Brett were ready to leave for work.

Gabby walked out to them, holding a dress. "I haven't worn this in almost a year," she told them. "This is my favorite little black dress." She held it up.

"Hot," Melisa and Brett commented upon seeing it.

"I mean, I love the turnout gear, but it feels like it's all I'm ever changing into these days."

"Well, there is no way to feel attractive in EMS trousers."

This gave Melisa an idea. She smiled at her roommate. "You know what we need? A night on the town."

The two repeated the words aloud, loving the sound of it. They agreed immediately because they hadn't really gone out in a long time.

"We are not gonna steal you from Cruz," Gabby told Brett. "So he can come too." She grabbed her jacket, and they were ready to leave.

"You sure?" Brett asked them.

"Absolutely," Melisa replied.

"A wing-man and two wing-women? This is going to be awesome," Gabby added. She grabbed her bag on her way out.

A night on the town would be so much fun.

꧁ ꧂

WHEN THEY GOT back from a call, Kelly started talking about a friend who could be joining 51. "Yeah. He's an old friend," he told them. "I'm trying to get him on board squad."

"Rice over at 31?" Hermann questioned. They walked into the common room. "Used to be there? Yeah, he's a great guy."

"That man can tell a story," Cruz stated.

Capp took a seat at the table along with the others. He knew Scott. "From what I can remember, Rice is the kind of guy that always wants to be the center of attention."

"Ah. Come on." Kelly then grinned. "You'd love working with him." He left out when he saw Boden walk in the hallway— probably to talk about Scott joining squad.

The name seemed familiar to Otis. He had tried to remember when he had heard the name, and he did. "Scott Rice. Isn't he the one that got into a fight during a call and threw some guy out a third-story window?" He sat down.

This got Melisa's attention. "I've heard that."

Casey didn't like that they were talking about this and was quick to scold them. "Can the gossip. Severide wouldn't bring him in here if he was a problem."