The Treasure secret

Jungkook - W-what ??! 

With this astonishment  of Jungkook we reached home in 10 mins. I was feeling bad to do this to my boyfriend, yeah my boyfriend ~, but now if there is a flame let there be fire. 

Y/n - DUCK ! 

I screamed startling him, mentally laughing on his innocence. 

Y/n - Many people like to eye my treasure, i dont allow anyone to come near it. 

I slowly hold his hand guiding him to the kitchen.......where i saw the cloche server covering the 'treasure'. 

(this is a cloche server btw :~ ) 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(this is a cloche server btw :~ ) 

Y/n - thats the treasure!

i exclaim being all excited and happy while my curious kook, yes kook, and my kook, walks up to the slab where this was placed, his hands were about to touch the cloche server, when suddenly  

Jin oppa - STRANGER DANGERR ! Y/n move 

In a sudden twist of events, Jin oppa appeared with a spatula in hand, his eyes filled with mischief. Without warning, he playfully started swatting Jungkook, who pretended to be in agony, screaming comically with each tap of the spatula. Jin oppa continued his light-hearted assault thinking Jungkook is a stranger, and I couldn't resist protecting Jungkook. I quickly jumped in, wrapping my arms around Jungkook, my boyfiee ~ from behind,  as Jin oppa kept on hitting him. While now the spatula was hitting my back. Jungkook turned back and started protecting me. So cute of him. 

Jisoo unnie - Y/n move

I heard Jisoo unnie's voice when i saw she was standing far away in a defensive mode with a vase in her hand. She was being all over protective of me...

Y/n - UNNIE ?!!  

Jungkook - ah ! ugh ! ahhh~

Jin oppa - HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TOUCH THE  Y/N'S TREASUREEE !! 

Jungkook - ah ! ugh ! ahhh~~ it's me ~ ahhh~~ ahhh~~ Hyungg !   it's me

Jin oppa stopped hitting and paused for a moment to see who it was. 

Jin oppa - JUNGKOOK ?! 

NO ONE'S POV 

NO ONE'S POV 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.