NOTHING ELSE HAPPENED !

Y/N POV

The sun rudely invaded my peaceful sleep, sending its harsh rays straight into my eyes. Ugh, why does it have to be so bright? I groaned and tried to bury my face deeper into the pillow and blanket , desperately seeking refuge from the blinding light. As I shifted in bed, a faint scent wafted through the air, some how a familiar scent. My head throbbed with the intensity of a thousand drums. I felt an uncomfortable clothes on As I slowly regained consciousness, the realization of my pounding headache hit me like a freight train. Ouch, it felt like a hammer was continuously attacking my skull. I slowly get up from the bed.

I blinked my bleary eyes, trying to adjust to the harsh, unforgiving light that flooded the room. The room was dark but pretty organized and clean. Slowly, the realization dawned on me that this wasn't my room. Confusion washed over me like a tidal wave, intensifying the pounding in my head. Where was I? How did I end up here? Panicking i looked around the room to see Jungkook?! Shirtless ??!!

Y/n - Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

I scream looking at him making him awake.

Jungkook POV

I was lost in the depths of my slumber, immersed in a dream that whisked me away to a world of wonder and enchantment. As the aircraft sliced through the air, I gazed out the window, mesmerized by the breathtaking panorama unfolding before my eyes. Fluffy clouds stretched as far as the eye could see, forming whimsical shapes and casting playful shadows on the earth below. I caught glimpses of winding rivers, their shimmering waters snaking through lush green landscapes. Sparkling lakes nestled amidst rolling hills. I was literally in my happy place when i hear someone scream....

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! "

Y/n screams clear and loud. Ugh ! She disrupted my sleep and my dreamy dream. I groan and keep the pillow on my ears to cover them up. I slowly get upp still putting the pillow on my ears.

Jungkook - Argh ! Y/nnnnn....Why are you screaming !

Y/n stopped screaming and looked at me being absolutely panicked.

Y/n - Why am i here ?? and why are you shirtless ? what happened between us ?

Gradually, it dawned on me that she might have a completely different interpretation. I have a habit of sleeping shirtless, and now it occurred to me that she could be imagining something unholy happened between us last night. Consequently, I though of taking advantage of this situation.

Jungkook - yesterday ??! Oh you were wild yesterday

(I said mocking internally)

Y/n - W-wild ?? T-that m-means i-i......... Jin oppa will disown me. My parents would leave me.....

Y/n stammered, tears welling up at the corners of her eyes. Y/n's left out a tear. Seeing her actually believing my joking. I got panicked as well. I tried to calm her constant crying and howling.

Jungkook - N-no Y/n, you got the wrong idea. I am sorry

*Y/n keeps crying (even louder)*

Jungkook - y/n listen to me first

*Y/n keeps sobbing*

Jungkook - Y/naah ! Y/N !!!(I screamed making the room absolutely silent)

Y/n flinched, but her tears ceased immediately upon my outburst. I glanced at her, taking a deep breath to regain my composure.

Jungkook - Listen to me!! Yesterday, you got into a fight with Sana, Nayeon, and Tzuyu. You were drunk and unaware of what was happening, but you ended up grabbing Sana's hair and getting into a brawl. To make matters worse, Jennie and Lisa also got involved in the fight. We were all thrown out of the club, thanks to someone.