Not a game ; a WAR

No One's POV 

Y/n, Jisoo, Jungkook and Jin together reached the basketball court. While Jimin, Taehyung were late and still didnt arrive. Namjoon, Yoongi , Jhope were already there practicing. After 20 mins or so Jimin and Taehyung arrived. 

Yoongi - Wow !!? The masters are here! Finally 

Taehyung - Hyung! This guy was still sleeping till 12pm...I kept waking him up. Finally sir thought of completing his sleep and waking up at 12:13pm. 

Jimin - Sorry guys! I was seeing a very good dream. 

Namjoon - Well nothing new ! Jimin Jimined today as always. 

Jin - Yahh! Why dont you put an alarm poor Taehyung has to always wake you up.

Taehyung fake cries and goes to Jin hugging him. 

Taehyung - Hyung this is torture (continues fake crying) 

Jimin - Yah you Alien! torture huh ??

Jimin exclaimed and ran behind Taehyung, Taehyung giggled and ran trying not to be caught by the person he was messing with. Everyone started to giggle including Y/n and Jisoo. Jimin and Taehyung are roommates for many years now. They share everything together so that they are called soulmates.

Jin POV 

As always Jimin came late and because of that even Taehyung came late. We all started practicing and didn't even get to know the time. Rose, Jennie and lisa were also there now. It was time for the final match already. I was sweating very much already , when i looked towards the crowd which was slowly filling up when i had a small eye contact with Jisooshi. Remembering what had happened earlier i forgot to properly apologize. 

I quickly messages her to meet me outside the boys locker room. After sending the message, i looked at her checking her phone. Knowing that i got to know that she must have already read it. I quickly went to Yoongi, who is our team leader. I quickly informed him that i need to urgently need to use the bathroom. He stopped me saying that the match is about to start but i said its urgent so he let me go for 2mins. 

I ran literally ran to the locker room to see Jisooshi already waiting. Without saying anything i straight away get to the point. 

Jin - Jisooshi, I am so sorry i shouldnt have told you earlier. I know its only been few hours since we started dating and i already messed up please forgive me.......

i kept on blabbering keeping time in my mind but Jisooshi stood there, smiling, she was giving me a calm smile. 

Jin - So do you forgive me ??

i heard the announcement of the game that was about to begin

Jin -  Jisooshi fast i dont have time....

Jisooshi came forward and quickly gave me a small peck on my lips. She came back smiled and said

Jisoo - Best of luck on your game Jinshi, i forgive you 

I smiled and leaned forward to give her another kiss and said. 

Jin - I love you ~

Jisoo - I love you too.