THEY ARE THE ONES IM LIVING FOR

Jungkook POV

I was at home sitting and thinking about her. It's the first time some girl actually caught my attention. How dare she, her fearlessness made me chuckle, well no doubt that she made the wrong choice . No one has ever been so brave infront of me. I liked troubling her a lot. After what she did today i couldnt have let it slip. I got my first target today and how dare she stop me. I mean doesn't she know who i am ?. I was in these thoughts when i got a call from my mom. Ugh!!! The most annoying and the last person i want to talk to. I declined the phone after few seconds it again rang. This time it was dad who called me. Since it was dad i had to pick the phone up.

📲 Mr Jeon - So son how are you

📲 Jungkook - What do you want ?

📲 Mr Jeon - Son ! Why are you like this. Is there something bothering you ?

📲 Jungkook - Even if there is why do you care? suddenly? i have so many assignments to complete what do you want say fast.

📲 Mr Jeon - ACTUALLY SON. Your mother wants you to be the ceo of jeon corporations now.

📲 Jungkook - oh ! So now you come to the point ! That means i was right you had some work from me. hah ( i chuckled on the way i was expecting them to actually call and ask me how i am for once) NEVER. I will never be the ceo. and you can't force me. I want to be a pilot how many times do i need to tell you and why dont you ask Baekhyun hyung to be the CEO. He is elder than me and also way more intelligent.

📲 Mr Jeon - You know we cant do that Jungkook. He is not our real son, you are !

Yes you heard him right Baekhyun was adopted by my parents. After 5 years of adoption mom and dad were expecting me. They were very happy. Mom and dad always abandoned me to either the house helpers or alone. Since Baekhyun was elder they'd take him to all those fancy parties and vacations in abroad. I was a trouble for them. Now when my whole life was already dedicated and controlled on how they wanted it. This time i want to control my own paths and my own ways. The whole world knows Baekhyun hyung was adopted but he never complained. He is a gem of a person. Mom and dad never cared about my decisions. They'd always sit abroad and say they are on their business trip but don't they know I read the news and have friends abroad who tell me what going on. I hate them. I truly hate my parents.

📲 Jungkook - if he's not your real son then I am not as well. Think of me as Dead. 

Saying this i declined the phone and kept it aside. Agh ! These thoughts they are bugging me what should I do ?? Then i remembered some special people who are my life my hyungs.  I thought of calling them. Even though it's late i thought of calling all my hyungs. 

GRP CHAT 

Jungkook - Hyung i am alone i need someone. Can someone come here to me ?? 

   Kookie im on my way - Jhope hyung 

I will come to sleep there....dont disturb me then - Yoongi 

Coming kook - taehyung hyung 

 Coming Jungkook....Getting some- Rm hyung 

 Sorry kook...My sister would be all alone - Jin Hyung 

 OK kook all ok ? - Jiminshi 

Jungkook - Yes hyung. Just missing all of you !