'THE HANDSOME TIGERS'

Y/n Pov 

Shaking of these thoughts i went down taking my small bag seeing Oppa waiting. In his team outfit. My eyes roamed down to see his shirt. 

"HANDSOME TIGERS"

"HANDSOME TIGERS"

Y/n - Bahahahahahahahahahaha !!

Jin oppa got startled seeing me go crazy while laughing. 

Jin - Ahh! Y/n why are you laughing ? you scared me 

Y/n - Handsome tigers?? (Y/n pauses to laugh further ) Your teams name is Handsome tigers ?? 

Jin -  So? Is it bad ?? 

Y/n - No !! Suits you. By the way Jisoo Unnie, Rose, Lisa and Jennie are also coming to the match to support you. 

Jin - Oh ok Jisooshi ? Wait ! She is coming 

Y/n - Y-Ya ! We need to pick her up too. 

Jin - Oh Shit !! Y/n wait i will go get my phone. 

Y/n -  Ok...I will wait

Jin oppa nodded and went to his room hurriedly

Jin POV 

Jisooshi is coming ??! I mean i am very happy but i should have told her and invited her in my match. Ughh!! I thought of checking my phone and apologizing to her. Since i left her alone in the taxi i didnt hear from her. Maybe because i didn't check my phone since then. I made my ways to my room and pick my phone to see !!

21 Messages & 9 missed calls 

SHIT !

I quickly called her and she picked up in like 2 rings. 

📲Jisooshi <3 - Hello ?? Jinshi??

📲Jin - Jisooshi.....I am so so so sorry  i didnt pick up your phone i have a basketbal-

I couldnt complete when Jisooshi interrupted

📲Jisooshi <3 - Yeah ! I got to know from your sister.

📲Jin - Jisooshi....Jungkook reminded me i had forgotten about the match itself. 

📲Jisooshi <3 - Jinshi ! Who am i to you ?? 

📲Jin  - My girlfriend Jisooshi. 

I said blushing a little. 

📲Jisooshi <3 - So shouldnt you call me first to inform your girlfriend when you got to know  OR you forgot that as well...

📲Jin - Sorry Jisooshi I will make it up to you -

..........

She hung up ?? Ugh the first day of our relationship not even first day like its been few hours and i screwed up. I thought of talking to her face to face at the match. These thoughts were crossing my mind when I hear a honk outside. That must be Jungkook, I take my sports bag and make my way to the car. 

No One's POV

Y/n hearing the honk herself made her way to the car and sat at the back seat since Jin will sit in the front with Jungkook. 

Jungkook - Hi Y/n...Did you take the medicine?

Y/n - Yes Jungkook, Thank you for all your help. 

Y/n said passing a sweet smile to him, while he returned the smile back. When Jin came and settled in the front seat. 

Jungkook - Hyung!! 

Jin - Jungkookahh  

Jungkook - Ready hyung?

Jin - Yes Jungkookahh, let's kill it. 

Y/n - You guys will rock it. I promise to cheer you on. 

Jin and Jungkook nodded & Jungkook said 

Jungkook - Lets go..... 

Y/n - AH! Jungkook, We need to pick up Jisoo unnie as well. 

Jungkook - Oh ok ! Can you tell me the address! 

Y/n - Ok Jungkook, Sent !! 

Jungkook put the maps on and rode towards Jisoo's house. As they reached her house Jisoo wasn't waiting. So Y/n got out of the car and went to ring the bell of her house. 

Ding Dong ~ 

Ding Dong ~

Y/n rang the bell of her house to see Jisoo coming from her house. 

(Jisoo's outfit) 

(Jisoo's outfit) 

Y/n goes to her and hugs her tightly. They both started talking to each other cracking jokes together. 

In the car ~ Jungkook & Jin 

Jungkook and Jin both were looking outside. While Jin stared at his girlfriend Jungkook was looking at Y/n. Both of their faces had a small smile and together they say 

Jungkook & Jin - So pretty ! 

While they heard these words from each other's mouth they turned and faced each other in shock to see what they just said, Jungkook realizing that Jin just called Jisoo pretty and Jin realizing Jungkook just called Y/n pretty. 

to be continued ~~

________________________________________________________________________________

- Heyyyy Lovely people. Thank you for supporting me. Please vote to keep me motivated

- Pretttyy ??? Guys next chapter is about the Basketball match....and be ready to see who are the Handsome tigers playing against.. heheh 

- PLSS PLSS PLSS VOTEEE 

~Afobangfo <3

________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Authornim ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

________________________