The Future ~

Rose POV 

I groaned softly as I opened my eyes, feeling a slight headache. I sat up and stretched my arms, slowly taking in my surroundings. To my surprise, I realized I wasn't in my own house. It seemed like I had ended up in the wrong place. I looked around, still dressed in the outfit I had worn last night. It suddenly clicked in my mind. Ah, yes! The club, i passed out?. But how did I end up here? I get up from the bed as i searched around to find a small note on the side table of the bedside. 

Good morning! 

 Last night, you had a bit too much to drink and ended up passing out. So i brought you to my place. Don't worry this was the guest room i slept in the other room. I am sorry Rose if you felt uncomfortable. Please have the hangover soup i made for you. I have a basketball match so i went for practise. If you feel better , I would love to see you at the match. 

 Take care ~ Namjoon :)

A small smile crept on my face thinking that it was Namjoonshi who bought me here. I keep the note down and see a small bowl of soup kept. I sit down and patiently finish the soup. When i realized Y/N !!. I quickly searched my phone to see its switched of due to low battery. I internally cursed myself and searched if Namjoon has a charger somewhere in this room. I found one in the drawer, I take it out and plugged it in. I waited for it to get charged enough for me to open to again switch on my phone. 5missed calls from Y/n and 10 messages! I quickly call her back. 

 📲Y/n - HELLO ROSE ?? 

📲Rose - Y/n ? Are you ok ?? Where are you

📲Y/n - Unnie i am absolutely fine. Where are you? 

📲Rose - I am absolutely fine Y/n. Namjoonshi who bought me to his house since i passed out. 

📲Y/n  - Rose I am ok, I also passed out cause i drank a lot. Jin oppa wasn't there that time so Jungkook took me to his house. 

📲Rose - Jin oppa wasn't there? Where was he ?? 

📲Y/n - I dont know Rose. He said dad called him to his office and then he was with Jisoo unnie because he forgot his wallet there. I doesn't make sense really but i am happy that he is safe and happy. 

📲Rose - Really & what happened with Tzuyu, Nayeon and Sana. 

📲Y/n  - actually i got into a fight with them and so did Lisa and Jennie. We were thrown out of the club 

I knew it, now she would definitely get into trouble. Kai is also involved in this nonsense i heard. I was simply worried for her nothing else. 

📲Rose - Y/nahhh you know you would get into trouble for this. Kai and those b*tches would definitely get back to you. 

📲Y/N - Rosyyy!!. I am least bothered right now. I am ready too face anything, do they think i am scared of them ?? NEVER

📲Rose - Y/n i am just worried about you, i am sorry it's all my fau- 

📲Y/n - Rose leave that right now. Listen Oppa has a basketball match in few hours. Apparently it was put on the group. Did you know about it??