Love at first sight ?

Yn Pov 

 ............. At first Y/n ignored the constant notifications but after constant notifications she found  something wrong. She went and picked up the phone.

What she saw next put her into tears...she couldnt believe what she was seeing.....Someone posted some pictures online saying 

Someone posted some pictures online saying 

CAPTION : KAI GOT HER NEW TOY !? 

persson 1 - ooohh ! h*t 

person2 - lol !! nice ..... would she like to meet me at night ? 

Person 3 - Kai ? where did you find her >??

------

I couldnt believe what my eyes were seeing. How could anyone do something like this. how can the world be so mean. Tears were streaming non - stop from my eyes. Jisoo unnie ,lisa and Jennie were constantly calling but i ignored the. I was enough in shock to bear anything else. 35 mins passed me crying. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I didnt go but Jin oppa did.

Jin's Pov 

I heard the door bell ring at 1:30 am at night. Who would it be at this time. I went to open the door and a smile crept on my face but faded soon. It was Jisoo. Well if you dont know already im in love with Jisoo. She was soo pretty and it was love at first sight. When i saw her at the doorstep before i could say anything she barged inside and ran into Y/n's room. Something seemed wrong but its ok she's her friend. So i ignored it and went back into my room. 

Jisoo Pov 

I was eating my fav ice cream and watching my fav kdrama which was business proposal. TBH i needed a break. I started watching k drama at 9pm and it was already 1am. I was shocked...how can time fly so fast. I closed the lights and TV of the dining table and was shutting all the lights in the house while thinking of only one person. Jinshi. Is it love ?  i am not sure yet . My instinct says that it was love at first sight . I never ever in my life took interest in boys or dating. But i can truly feel it that i actually fell hard for him. His perfect features and sense of humor a pretty my and perfect body. just the man of my dreams. With these thoughts i shut the lights and headed off to my room. 

Just then i saw my phone kept on the nightstand. I quickly opened to see 123 messages . It was the new group chat! Ugh so annoying i was about to put it on mute but when i saw y/n's name in one of the chats , I scrolled back up to see something that blew my mind. it was Y/n sitting and the guy named Kai. Who is really famous in school for being bad , Its y/n's lap and Kai's hand. I just recalled y/n's behaviour throughout the day. i knew she would have been in a terrible state. I called her multiple times but then i decided to go to her house. On the way i even called Lisa and jennie but they must have slept. When i reached i saw THE MAN. but right now my focus was y/n so i barged in and ran into the house.