Secretary

I made it back home and Rory was on the couch but didn't spare me a look. I wanted to show affection again. I sat by her on the couch and she didn't look at me. She's probably mad that I didn't check up on her when I left.

"What do you want?" She asked. "I'm sorry." I said. "Alex don't waste the time that I don't have." She spoke. Am I wasting her time? "I'm so sorry Rory I'm sorry." I said again.

"I know your not." She said. I gave up. I sighed. "Fine." I said and got up. I grabbed my keys and went out. I know we've had fights before but this hurt and I was the one who started it.

I drove to the nearest bar and got drink after drink. I was so drunk and it wasn't safe to drive home but I didn't give a shit. I was so heartbroken with myself and mad at myself for letting Rory slip away from me. She tried and now she gave up.

I went home and stumbled in the house Rory was still on the couch. "Alex are you okay?" She asked getting up and walking towards me.

I didn't answer and just drank more.

Rory's POV

I saw Alex stumble in the house with a drink in his hand. "Alex are you okay?" I asked getting up. I'm actually worried now. What happened?

He didn't answer me and he just drank more. "Okay that's enough." I said grabbing the drink from his hand. "Don't take my shit." He said and pushed me on the ground.

I know he didn't mean to but it hurt. I stood up and tried taking the drink again. "Alex just go to bed." I said. "Get the fuck off me!" He yelled. He pushed me again and Milo came out of his room.

"Alex calm down." Milo said. Was it bad when he was drunk and sad? "Milo what's going on?" I asked standing up again. "Alex gets really bad when he's drunk." Milo said taking the drink from him.

"Come on Alex." Milo said and brought Alex upstairs. I stayed downstairs but I couldn't stop myself from going upstairs. I walked upstairs in Alex's room and saw Milo out Alex into bed.

I sat by Alex and brought him water. Even though he's being a dick I still care about him. I moved his hair out of his face.

He groaned and moved around uncomfortably. "Grace go away." He spoke. "Uh it's Rory?" I said confused. "Fuck that." He said and shooed me away. Who's Grace?

"Alex who's grace?" I asked. He didn't answer. "Grace go the fuck away!" He raised his voice but fell asleep again. I was in utter shock.

I walked out of his room and walking in mine. I slid against the door in shock. Who is Grace? Was he with her this whole time? Is that who he was laughing with the other day and hanging out with? Did she do something to him? What?

I got into bed and just laid there. I let my thoughts out me to sleep.
__________________________________

Alex's POV

I woke up with a massive headache. My head was throbbing. I sat up and saw water by me. I don't really remember that much except that I pushed Rory to the ground and Grace was in my house? I remember her by me moving my hair out of my face.

I got up and looked for meds in my bathroom I found some  and took them I still had to head to work. I didn't have time to but I checked on Rory to see if she was okay.

I opened her door and saw her sleeping. I walked up to her and her pillow was wet with tears. Why was she crying? No shit it's because of me. I wondered how many times I've made her cry.