What took you so long?

It has been a few weeks and Alex's nightmares have gotten better. He's not over his mom because who would be but he's better and isn't sad all the time. Which is really good.

Alex and I have also became closer. Which is also really good.

Today I was thinking on going out with Quinn today because we are really close. We were thinking on getting Starbucks and going to hangout somewhere to talk about stuff.
__________________________________
I walked downstairs and saw Alex. "Hey I'm going out with Quinn!" I said and grabbed Milo's keys. He let me drive his car anytime.

"Alright have fun." Alex said. I kissed his cheek and left. I looked back and he was bright red.

I backed up in the driveway and went to go pick up Quinn.
__________________________________
I got to her house and when she walked out her face was dropped and she was smiling like crazy. Jeez.

She got in the car and was squealing. "Jesus Quinn what is it!" I said. "I'll tell you when we get our drinks." She laughed. I laughed and rolled my eyes driving to Starbucks.
__________________________________
We got our drinks and headed somewhere to talk.

We sat down. "So what's up?" I asked. "Well milo was texting me and saying how Flynn what's to marry me!" She squealed. "Quinn! That's amazing!" I yelled and hugged her.

"Thank you! I'm so happy!" She exclaimed.
__________________________________
Quinn and I talked a bit more until I had to go home it was late. I dropped off Quinn and headed home.
__________________________________
I made it home and everyone was already in bed. Jeez I am really late.

I wanted to check on Alex to see if he was good with his nightmares. I set my stuff down in my room first then went to Alex's room. I also changed into pajama pants.

I knocked on the door but no answer. I opened it slightly and he wasn't there. The fuck? I heard noise from his bathroom. It was the shower. Oh.

I was about to walk out when the bathroom door opened. It was Alex and he was wrapped in a towel with his v-line showing. Damn. He looked hot.

His hair was wet, his abs were wet, he was like half naked in-front of me. "Staring is rude." He chuckled going into his closet. "Shit sorry." I said.

"It's fine I'm joking." He laughed while grabbing his clothes. "Why are you in here?" He asked. He gestured me to turn around so I did.

"I was checking on you. If your nightmares were okay." I said. "Hm." He said. It sounded like he was done because the bathroom door opens again. I turned around and he was wearing just pajama pants nothing else.

"What did I say? Staring is rude." He said coming closer. "Sorry." I stuttered. "I mean, I stare at you all the time." He seductively said.

"Why?" I asked. "Because you're gorgeous." He whispered in my ear. That sent chills down my whole body. My eyes widened. He took my waist and brought me closer.

Our faces were inches apart. His dark eyes looked in mine intensively. "Fuck. I wanna kiss you so badly." He said. Oh? I can't deny that I want him. Because I do want him.

"You do?" I teased. "Who wouldn't." He said. I chuckled. "Why is that?" I said brushing my lips against his. "Just shut up and let me kiss you." He said placing a finger over my mouth.

He slowly lowers his finger. I came closer to where our lips were touching. He smashed his lips on mine. I could tell he waited for this.

He grabs my waist deepening the kiss. Our tongues touch as I loose my breath. I can't describe this except perfect. He groans against my lips.