Keeping A Secret

The next morning my eyes were red and puffy. I sat up in my bed and just didn't move. I just sat there and let tears fall. I don't even know why I'm crying I should've saw this coming.

I guess he was lying to make things easier until the day came. Then I heard something coming from outside my door. "Hey wanna do something today?" It was Alex.

I rushed up and opened my door. "Alex?" I called out. He turned around and he was on the phone. Oh. "Sorry I thought you were talking to me. Who's that?" I asked. "A friend." He said.

In my last high school years I learned that if a guy says "my friend" it's a guy, if he says "a friend" it's a girl. I mean it's okay if he hangs out with a girl unless they are not only hanging out.
__________________________________
I was up all night waiting for Alex to get home to see if he wanted to go to bed with me? It was 10:00pm and I heard the front door open.

I waited a second then I rushed downstairs. "Hey how was it?" I asked. "It was alright." He said setting down his keys. "Why are you so cold to me?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Alex I asked you a question." I said. "Don't know." He said. I was done with his shit. I grabbed his face and kissed him.

He didn't kiss back but soon enough he did. I ran my fingers through his hair. I took off his jacket and he picked me up brining me to his room.

He tossed me on the bed and he took his shirt off. He climbed on me kissing my lips again. I moved my legs around. He took my legs and put them around his waist. I felt like i should do this to get him closer with me again.

He unbuttoned my Jean shorts and took them off. He picked me up and I wrapped me legs around his torso. He held my ass tightly as he pinned me against a wall.

He dropped me and kissed down my neck. I ran my hands down his chest undoing his belt. I took his bet off and he placed me on the bed again.

I turned him around making me on top of him. I sat on his chest as he held my thighs while I took my shirt off and tossing it on the ground. I went back to kissing his lips.

He unbuttoned his pants and unhooked my bra...
__________________________________
I woke up with no clothes on. I looked behind me and saw Alex sleeping. He didn't look that peaceful. Does this mean we are good? Does he like me again?

I turned around and closing my eyes again.

I heard Alex wake up and leave the bed. I heard his closer open and him getting on clothes and immediately leaving.

Alex's POV

Me and Rory fucked last night. I have been cold to her because I've been hiding something. I don't even know why I did it? Of course I'm still into Rory but not like I used to be. So technically she was just another one of my hookups.

I woke up and she was asleep next to me. I quickly got up and got ready for work. I got my suit on and left without hesitation of checking in on Rory.
__________________________________
I made it work and we had another intruder.

I walked into the room where all of our captured intruders go. I got my taser and went in the room.

"Why are you here?" I asked him. Some of the guards held him down on a table. "Not telling." He said. "Want me to taser you? This will make you numb." I said.

"Who the fuck do you work for?!" I yelled. He didn't answer. I shocked his arm as he screamed in pain. "I'm gonna ask again. Who the do work for?" I asked once more. "Carlos." He said.

"Carlos is gone why are you still working for him?" I asked. "He never finished his job." He smirked. This guy is pissing me off.

"What is your intention?" I asked getting my taster ready. "To kill Aurora." He said. For some reason I didn't feel worried or scared when he said that and I'm guilty about it. "Tell your little crew to give up or I'll kill you right here." I threatened.

"I'm not betraying my crew." He said. "Fine." I replied. I put my taser to the highest setting and taser his arm and everywhere. He dropped dead on he table as my guards took him away. I put my taser away as I walked back into my office.
__________________________________
My coworker knocked on my door. "Come in." I said. "Someone is asking for you." They said. I rolled my eyes and picked up the phone. It was probably Rory. It wasn't though. It was grace.

"Yes?" I asked. "I'm out of work today but I will definitely be back tomorrow." She said. "Alright thanks grace." I said and hung up. I rubbed my forehead in frustration.

I needed to apologize to Rory. How I'm feeling is weird? How I don't care anymore and she still tries putting in effort. I told her that I love her and she loves me. I am cold to her but she is still fighting and she doesn't deserve that. I don't know what to do anymore.

Author's note:
So idk abt this chapter. Srry for not posting I'm rlly busy.