Isolated (rory's pov)

I woke up and Alex looked dead. He was snoring and was all over there bed. He is probably exhausted. This is my chance to look at the letters.

I snuck out of the room and went to his room. I looked all over the place. Except one place. He doesn't want me in his drawers but... I have to.

I opened his drawer and saw the letters. I read them and I was shocked. Carlos? My ex boyfriend? No? He's here? He knows we are here. He's gonna kill Alex? Oh not his is really bad. But it's fine he's too much of a pussy anyways. Alex will kill that motherfucker in a heartbeat.

I quickly out the letters away and walked out. But Alex caught me. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Shit." I said under my breath. "Fine. I know." I said.

He sighed. "Rory. I said I don't want you to know." He said. "I know but if it's about me I should know!" I said. "It's fine let's not fight." He said. I agreed with a nod. Well now I know.

"So you're not going to work?" I asked. "Hell no." He said. I walked past him going downstairs to Devi.

Luckily she was up with Milo. "Guys I have something to tell you." I said. "You and Alex are actually together we know." They said. "Uh no? But that is something to discuss- anyways, Devi remembers Carlos?" I asked.

"Ew don't even bring up that thing." She cringed. "Well he's back and sent these letter." I handed them the letters.

Devi looked shocked and scared. Milo looked angry. "Who does this fucker think he is?" Milo yelled. "I don't know but he obviously still isn't over me." I scoffed.

"I'm calling everyone else. He probably knows they are our friends so we need them safe too." Alex said and called everyone else.

"It's okay Rory we won't let him hurt you." Devi said. "Yeah. I'm not that worried." I said. "I'm going up in my room I'll be right back." I said.

I got up and went to grab my phone. I opened my door and there was a letter in on my bed. What the fuck?

I opened it and it was from Carlos. In my room?! "Alex!" I called out. He rushed up here and tripped on my way. "Beautiful what's wrong?" He said out of breath. I showed him the letter.

Dear Aurora, as you can see you don't have enough guards... you will need more. Tick Tok Tick Tok. Running out of time..
From, Carlos.

His face read it all. Angry, worried, scared, and shocked. Just everything. "Fuck." Alex spoke. "Milo we need more guards!" He shouted. "On it!" Milo shouted back.

I was scared to be honest. I would by lying if I said I wasn't scared. Alex pulled me in a hug. "Listen we are gonna catch this creep." He said. I nodded as he kissed me softly.
__________________________________
Through the week we got letter then and there. In Alex's room, my room, outside, in the kitchen, and the backyard. We are all freaking out and the police are no help so we decided not to trust the police anymore.

We had a bunch of guards but Carlos would always find another way to sneak in.

Today Alex had to go into work and so did Milo. "Listen Rory I will be back as soon as possible." Alex said. "I know." I replied and lowered my head.

Alex took my chin and kissed me. "Alright I'll see you later." He said and left. I waved and walked upstairs.

I walked in my room and holy shit. What the fuck? I feel numb and scared. "Carlos?" I caught him in the act of putting a letter on the bed.

"Why hello my pretty girl." He came closer. "Don't come any closer!" I yelled. I didn't have any protection. "Oh please I won't hurt you." He said and came even closer.

I remember those words...

Flashback

"Back the fuck up!" I yelled. "Oh pleas I won't hurt you." He said. "Fuck you!" I yelled. "This is what you get for speaking like that." He said.

He pinned me against a wall and stripped off my clothes. He was rapping me. "Get off!" I cried. He didn't answer. I cried.

End of flashback

"Please back up." I made sure not to yell. "Asking nicely is way better then yelling is it?" He said. I was raging with anger but made sure to control myself. "Now come with me." He said. "Hell no." I spoke. I didn't yell.

"What did you just say?" He asked. I didn't answer due to my anger. "I asked you a question!" He yelled. "I said hell no!" I yelled. Shit. Oh no no no.

"This is what happened when you yell." He said and grabbed my wrist in a tight grip. "Carlos don't do this!" I yelled. He slapped me and pinned me against a wall. He stripped off all my clothes and pinning my wrist up above me.

He started kissing me. Ew. I tried kicking but he wouldn't budge. I kneeled him in the crotch. He whined in pain as he fell to the floor. I picked him and grabbed a towel and ran downstairs.

But he grabbed me and shoved me in my bathroom. He pinned me against the wall and rapped me again. No.

I was crying and begging him to stop. He stopped and dropped me on the ground.

He threw my clothes back at me. "If you tell anyone about this I will kill everyone you know and love. Especially Alexander." He said and left my window.

I was shocked and numb. I put my clothes back on and just sat down. It felt like forever.

I was so shocked I don't even know what happened. I couldn't breath, feel, or see. I was just shocked. I can't tell Alex. Carlos will know if I do tell him. Oh no.
__________________________________
I was still on the bathroom floor trying to calm myself down. I was breathing heavily and still crying.

"Rory what happened!" Someone barged in the bathroom and saw me on the ground. It was Alex. He sat on the floor with me. "Rory what happened?" He asked.

I calmed down. "Nothing I was just scared." I said. "Thank god." He let out a breath and hugged me. I hate how I can't tell him. "You sure you're okay?" He asked. "Yes I'm okay." I said.

He stood me up and walked me downstairs. Carlos left the letter on my bed. Alex luckily didn't see it.

We made it to the couch where Milo and Devi where. "Devi where we're you?" I asked. "Sorry I was at the store with chase." Chase was Devi's bodyguard. Oh. "Oh okay." I said.

Okay she wasn't here. "I think I'm gonna go to sleep." I said and walked upstairs. "Want me to come?" Alex asked. I shook my head and waked up to my room. That was I lie. I did want him to come but I would've told him if he did come.

I made it into bed and silently cried.
__________________________________
I was super hot. I woke up and alex was peacefully sleeping next to me. Shit where's the letter. I looked around and it was on the ground.

I quietly picked it up and read it.

Dear Aurora, I know I will see you today. And tomorrow will be fun. Make sure to have fun with your little boyfriend. Because this is the last you will see him.
Xoxo, Carlos

Fuck. No. I threw the letter across the room and buried my face in my hands. I cried. I tried to be quiet but I couldn't. Carlos is powerful and when he says something that he wants or is gonna do. He will do it. Trust me I know.

"Rory what's wrong?" Alex asked turning on my lamp. He saw me crying. "Hey, it's okay I'm right here." He said. I quickly wiped my eyes.

I grabbed his shirt and kissed him passionately. But he let go. "Rory what's wrong?" He asked. I started crying again. I got up and showed him the letter.

"Beautiful this isn't true. He's a pussy." He said and hugged me. "I won't leave I promise." He said. I calmed down and maybe I was wrong? I mean Alex is way more powerful then Carlos.

I laid back down and took in deep breaths. I slowly fell back asleep.

Author's note:
I haven't posted in like a week I think? I've been lowkey buys and exhausted lately but I'm back.