Not so-good Grand Entrance

My alarm beeped and I threw my phone on the floor. Great. Today is the day. I rub my eyes as I sit up.

I open the covers and stand up. I stretch for a minute before walking to my bathroom.

We were leaving at 4:00 and it's now 2:00 I sleep for a long time. I could sleep for 3 days in a row. Im not exaggerating either.

I get ready and out on my dress and heels. Sadly I can't change there. I do my makeup not giving a shit in the whole world. But I made it seem nice I guess.

I did the rest of my packing. Im not glad I'm getting married. But I'm glad I'm getting away from my dad. I bring my suitcase downstairs while my bodyguard brings in the the car.

"Hey Devi." I said as I see her. My eyes go wide. "Devi you look so beautiful!" I said. "You look hot!" She complimented me back. We laughed as we saw our dad.

He scoffed and rolled her eyes. "What a slut." He said and looked at me. I looked at the ground and fidgeted with my fingers behind my back.

"That dress makes you look fat." My dad laughed at me. Devi glared at him without him noticing.

It was time to go. I was ready to leave this house. But not the place (my hometown).

We get in the car and I look at the house until it's out of sight. "It's okay." My mom said and rubbed my arm. I nodded and swallows the lump in my throat.

We made it to the airport and went on our private jet. I took a seat next to Devi as my father kept giving me dirty looks.

"Hopefully we will make new friends there." Devi said. "Me too. I think we will." I said trying to comfort Devi and myself. Devi nodded nervously.

I can't lie I was nervous. I'm marring the biggest media leader how could I not be nervous. If I do something wrong he will probably kill me.

It was an hour on the plane ride and Devi and i ere non stop laughing. "I'm excited to see a hot boy!" She joked. I laughed but deeply wanted to just get outta here.
_________________________________
We made it there and got a rental car. We were gonna drive to the ball.

"Fix yourself up no one wants an ugly wife." My dad specifically said to me. I fixed my hair and makeup a bit.

We made it there and it was huge! I was scared of how big the place was. We walked behind my dad giggling.

We walked in and my dad signed us up to be here. He gestured us to follow him and we did.

We walked up some stairs to some big doors. I was shaking.

My dad opened the door and I saw everyone. Everyone was in dresses and suits. People were drinking, smiling, and dancing around.

Everyone was greeting my dad. My dad was 4th best mafia.

We allowed over to Alexander and Milo. I was sweating. I was scared. I could feel their power from here. I also didn't want to leave my mom with this horrible man my dad.

We made it to Alexander and Milo's table with their bodyguards. I looked around and saw girls trolling over Alexander. Alex lifted his head up from his phone. Him and I made eye contact but I broke it out of fear.

He was very attractive. Like very. But I can't look at him or else I would die in fear. I took a glance at his brother Milo. Milo and Alexander looked not so alike. Milo had a lot of tattoos.

"Mr. Dalton, how are you?" My dad asked shaking Alexander's hand. "Cameron. I'm doing okay." Alexander said and let go of his hand and stood up.

"What's your daughters name?" Alexander asked. "This one," he shoved my forward. "Is Aurora." My dad said holding my arm tight making me flinch.