Fun in the abusement park

Today was a good day. I felt like it was going to be good.

I got up and decided to make my bed this morning. I stretched a bit and strutted to my bathroom doing my morning routine.

I got changed and walked downstairs to see a note on the counter.

Morning Rory. You are usually the one up first so I left this note for you. I will be at work all day but I will come around to check on things:)

That's nice of him. I honestly felt really guilty about that thing with Jack. I did like him but I'm in an arrangement so I can't do that. But Alex cheats? But that doesn't mean I can. I won't do anything like that again. Never.

I slip the note in my pocket and walk to the fridge to find food. Nothing looked appealing per usual.

I closed the fridge and heard a door slam. I jumped. Jesus. I looked around the corner to see my dad. Oh no.

I am going to avoid him but he stops me. "I want water!" He yells. I nod and get a glass while my hands are shaking. Alex just come home already.

I fill the glass up and give it to my dad. He takes a sip and cringes. "Ew!" He shouts and smashes to glass on the counter. That scared me a bit.

He grabbed a piece of glass and pinned me against the wall chocking me. I didn't bother to budge.

I couldn't breath. He took the class and cut my arms and neck. I felt numb. He let go and pushed me on the ground.

I ran upstairs into my room. I was struggling to lock the door. My dad slammed it open as I flew back and landed on my butt.

He slapped me. "Next time don't get shit water!" He tells and walks away. "Next time don't be a dick." I mumble under my breathe.

He stopped. I guess he heard me. "The fuck did you just say?" He said. "Uh nothing." I spat out.

He pushed me on my bed and slapped me multiple times. "It was a joke!" I yelled. "Sure!" He yelled sarcastically. He kept slapping me until my face was numb.

He let me go and slammed my door shut. I fell to the ground. I was numb. My face hurt and so did my neck.
__________________________________
It was 10 minutes later and I was still on the ground letting tears fall. I heard the front door open and got up.

I peaked through my door and saw Alex putting his keys on the counter. Shit I can't let him see me like this he will kill my dad. Just because my dad abused me doesn't mean he has to die.

I'm looking at what Alex is gonna do next. He starts walking towards the stairs to my room. Shit. I run into my bathroom and lock the door.

I go into my drawers and get foundation. I start covering up the redness and the cuts on my arms and neck.

I heard a knock on my bathroom door. "Rory I'm back you good?" He asked. "Yep!" I said back. "You don't seem okay?" He said confused. "I'm fine!" I said holding back tears.

"Rory please let me in." He said. I was done anyways. I opened the door and made sure he didn't get too close. "Why do you have so much makeup on?" He asked.

"Why not?" I said. He went into my drawers and got makeup remover. Oh no. "Rory your beautiful how you are." He said and got a rag. He put makeup remover on it.

I pushed his hand away and shook my head. "Rory I promise you look good." He said and grabbed my chin.

He removed my makeup but didn't notice anything yet. He got to my neck and saw the cut.

He had a confused look. I examined the rest of me and removing the makeup I had on my arm. 

"What is this?" He asked softly touching my cut. "Nothing I cut myself on accident." I said pulling my arm away.

"Tell me the truth." He firmly said. I shook my head. "I am!" I raised my voice a bit. He sighed.

He came closer and brushed the hair behind my ear. "Listen. You don't have to be afraid. Whoever is doing this to you I won't let them do it again." He said. I can't look him in the eyes without telling the truth.

I shook my head backing away from him. "Wait." He said. I gave him a weird look. "It was that motherfucker." He said and left my room. He knows it was my dad.

I chase after him and pull his arm. "No okay it was him but don't do anything I'm used to it!" I say pulling him back. "I will kill him." He said not looking at me.

"I know he's done some shitty stuff but he shouldn't have to die!" I yelled. He looked at me in the eyes and saw I really didn't want him to die.

"Okay." He said. I let go of his arm. "Just call me when you need help. I promise I will be here." He said. I nod and slowly hug him.

I know he isn't used to this. But he hugs back not knowing where to put his hands. He placed his hands on my back and hugged my tightly.

"Alright let's get you cleaned up at least." He said. He grabbed my hand and walked me into the bathroom.
__________________________________
Alex made me food not knowing I have Ed. I didn't want him to feel bad so I ate it.

It wasn't settling. It felt wrong and it uncomfortable. I knew I was gonna throwing it up but Alex would've definitely catch me so I had an idea of where I drink a little alcohol and then I'll throw up after.

"Can I have some alcohol?" I asked. Alex turned around with a confused but smily face. "Uhm sure?" He said and got me a drink. "Thanks!" I said and drank it. Well I more of chugged it.

A few minutes later I went in. "I have to use the bathroom." I said and walked into the bathroom.

As I walked in the bathroom and I was already gagging myself to make me throw up. I threw up a lot I kept going.

"What are you doing?" Someone asked. I wiped my mouth and looked up. It was Alex. I forgot to lock the door. "I guess that alcohol wasn't good." I said. "Oh I'm sorry." He apologized.

"No it's not your fault." I said and got up. "You want medicine?" He asked. I shook my head and flushed the toilet.

I walked away from him into my room upstairs.

He followed me. I got under my covers and scooted down. Alex came next to my bed. He smiled at me.

He kissed my forehead and turned off my lights. I turned over on my side and fell asleep as he left me room. I exhaled slowly.

Author's note:
Omg this chapter is short so I'm posting another lol. This chapter is also kinda bad...