17. New Friend

Jin's POV

Jieun is always alone. She doesn't even have friends or I should say not even a single friend. I don't blame her I understand her situation. Her past made her terrified but she has to move on. She can't be alone like this forever. I should talk to her. Just then, Jieun came downstairs.

Jin: How was your sleep, Jieun?

Jieun: Fine.

Jin: Have your breakfast.

I served breakfast to her.

Jieun's POV

I came downstairs and Jin served breakfast to me.

Jin: How is breakfast?

Jieun: It's good.

Jin: I am glad you liked it. (Smile)

He caressed my head. I just smiled at him. I really feel comfortable around him now. I trust him with my whole heart. He is so kind and caring.

Jin: Jieun, I am glad you are opening with me. Earlier, you were very shy and scared. Now, atleast you talk with me.

Jieun: Jin, thank you for taking care of me.

Jin: It's nothing, dear. It's my responsibility.

He caressed my head.

Jin: I need to tell you something.

I looked at him.

Jin: I know, you are shy and introvert. But, you have to try to talk with others.

I looked down

Jin: You can't be all by yourself always, dear. You should make friends.

Jieun: I am fine alone. (Looking other side)

He sighed and placed his hand on my shoulder.

Jin: I can understand your situation but remember everyone is not the same. Everyone is not bad.

I looked him.

Jin: Take your time. But don't take forever, OK dear?

I nodded.

Jin: Good girl.

He got up and came to me. He hugged me. I hugged him back.

Jin: You know, I am very proud of you. You are a brave girl.

I broke the hug.

Jin: Today, I will get free early. I will pick you up from college.

Jieun: OK, Bye.

I was about to go but he held my wrist and turned me around. He kissed my forehead.

Jin: Bye. (Blushing)

Jieun: B-Bye. (Blushing)

I quickly went outside. OMG! Did he just? I should go to the college or I will get late.