2. First day at his house

Jieun's POV

I woke up early I got dressed and took my backpack and my other bag in which I part time job uniform. I went downstairs started making breakfast for Jin. I don't want to be late. Otherwise, he will start behaving like them. I was done cooking then I saw him running downstairs formally dressed.

Jin's POV

I am late. I hurriedly got ready. That kid must hungry. She didn't even ate her dinner properly. I should quickly cook something for her. As soon as I reached down I saw Jieun cooking. I didn't thought she can cook.

Jin: You know how to cook?

She simply nodded. She then served breakfast to me. I started eating it really tasted good. Then I saw her walking out of the kitchen.

Jin: Jieun?

Jieun's POV

After serving him breakfast, I was about to go but he called me. Oh no! Is my food bad? Is going to hurt me. I slowly turn around. I cleared my throat.

Jin: What about you breakfast?

Oh no. What should I say now. My mind became blank.

Jin: (Sigh) OK. I understand. You are gonna eat outside. But make sure you eat.

I nodded.

Jin: Um... What's with that bag? (Nervous)

Jieun: T-thats my uniform for job.

I was shocked, she is just 22 and she is still a student.

Jin: You work? (Surprised)

She nodded.

Jin: You don't have to work from today. You are still young. If need money just ask me.

I nodded because I didn't wanted to make him angry.

The I went outside.

Jin's POV

Kids now a days eat only junk food. Why does she needs to eat outside, when she can cook so good. (Sigh)

Time Skip

Now, I was working then my friend Namjoon came.

Namjoon: Hi! Hyung.

Jin: Hi! Namjoon.

Namjoon: Hyung, how is Jieun?

Jin: Fine. She is little bit scared. I guess that's because she is too young.

Namjoon: She will adjust after sometime. But you stop behaving cold.

Jin: Yeah! I am not that cold. (Blushing)

He chuckled.

Namjoon: Now you have to cook for two.

Jin: She knows how to cook.

Namjoon: Wow! She is just 22 but still she can cook.

Jin: Yes and she also works. I told her not work from today.

Namjoon: You did right, Hyung.

Jieun's POV

I can't believe he told me not work. I hope he remains the same. But I can't trust him. I can't trust anyone.

Time skip.

I was done cooking dinner then saw when Suho He changed and came downstairs. Then I served him dinner.

I was about to go but then he call me.

Jin: Jieun?

I turned around.

Jin: Why are you not having dinner?

What should I say.

Jieun: I-i-i am not hungry.

Jin: But it's time to have dinner- Wait, don't tell me you skipped breakfast and lunch. (Surprised)

He was looking serious. He got up from his chair. I am scared now I shut my eyes. Scared that he will hurt me. But why is he angry? Then I heard.

Jin: You should eat. (Softly)

I open my eyes and saw another plate served with kimchi fried rice. I look at the plate inconfusion.

Jin: Come on, eat up. (Fake Glare)

I slowly sat down not wanting to eat. Even thinking about eating makes me worried. But I have no choice he was glaring at me. I slowly took a small bite.

Jin: Finish it and don't skip meals again. It's not good. (Softly)

Jin's POV

I can't believe she didn't eat for whole day. If she will continue this, she will get sick.

TO BE CONTINUED