8. Is it the end?

Jin's POV

I was in office, working with Namjoon then a message pop up on my phone. It was Jieun's Mom's message. I open and saw video with message "Don't miss this". When I saw the video, I felt the whole world collapsed. Jieun was laying on the floor injured very badly. She was bleeding so much.

Namjoon: Hyung, What happened? Why is your face so pale?

(Namjoon looked at Jin's phone, his eyes widened)

In video .

Mrs. Kang: Jin, if you want your wife alive. Then come to XXX with 1000000 wons.

Tears started flowing from my eyes.

Jin: N-namjoon, let's go. S-she is b-bleeding. S-she is u-unconscious. (Panic)

Namjoon: SSh don't worry. We will save her.

With that we ran outside.

When I reached there, my heart broke into billions of pieces after seeing Jieun's condition. I was about to ran to her but two men caught me.

Jin: Leave me! Let me go to my wife!

Then I saw her Mom.

Jin: How could you do this to your daughter! (Shout)

Mrs. Kang: (Chuckle) She is not my daughter! She just my step daughter.

Jin: But still she is like daughter. W-why did you h-hurt her? (Cracking voice)

Mrs. Kang: Stop this drama! Just give me money or you lose her!

Jin: I will give you everything. Just leave her. (Sobbing)

I handed her the suitcase full of money.

Jin: N-now leave h-her.(Sobbing)

Mrs. Kang: She is gonna die anyway. So forget about her!

Jin: NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! LEAVE HER! (Screaming)

Just then a punch landed on her Mom. It was no one other than Namjoon.

Namjoon: How dare you hurt my sister! (Angry)

Other cops came, they caught them and their mens. I ran to Jieun and held her in my arms.

Jin: Jieun, please o-open your e-eyes. D-dont leave me. (Sobbing)

I was about to pick her but Namjoon stopped me.

Namjoon: No Hyung, don't pick her up!

Jin: WHY! SHE INJURED! I HAVE TAKE HER TO HOSPITAL! (Sobbing)

Namjoon: She might have spinel injury. If you will pick her up without stretcher, her injuries will become worst. I already called ambulance. They will be here in 2 minutes.

Soon, ambulance came and took Yn. I am so worried. If something happen to her I will never forgive myself. Soon, we reached hospital. hospital. They took her in emergency ward. I sat on the floor and started crying.