3. Hurting herself while cooking

Jieun's POV

Next day, I was cooking in the kitchen I was worried he will tell me to eat again. Why does he wants me to eat? (She has eating disorder. So she doesn't understand that eating is necessary.) I was cooking then Jin came downstairs and sat on the chair while waiting for breakfast. I was feeling nervous. I was cutting vegetables then accidentally I cut my finger. I didn't reacted to much and was about to continue cutting. But then my hand was suddenly pulled. It was no one other than Jin. I got scared. He pull me to the sink and my finger. But the blood flow didn't stop.

Jin: Jieun, your finger is bleeding. Stay here. I'll be right back. (Worried)

I was confused, then within a minute he came with first aid kit.

Jin: Sit.

I slowly sat. He sat in front. He took my hand and started treating it. He bandaged it and said.

Jin: Be careful next time. I'll serve breakfast. (Softly)

I didn't say anything. He served breakfast.

Jin: Eat.

I nodded and started eating. (Her left hand is injured so she is able to eat). Even though guilt was rushing inside me. After finishing breakfast. Jin was ready to go.

Jin: Jieun?

I turned around. He removed money from his wallet and hand it in front of me.

Jin: Take this.

I shook my head as no.

Jin: Take this. It is for lunch.

I hesitated. He put money in my jacket's pocket.

Jin: Don't skip meals and be careful.

After that he went.

Jin's POV

Now, I am in my office with Namjoon.

Jin: Minho she starve herself for whole day.

Namjoon: Hyung, why is it so?

Jin: I don't know.

Namjoon: She is young girl. They offen skip meals. You have to take care of her diet.

Jin: You are right. She is skinny and clumsy.

Jieun's POV

I came to university. I worried. What if my weight increases. I was thinking just then I felt someone pulling my hair. It was my bully.

Bully: Loser, tie my shoe lace.

I kneel down and started tying her shoe lace. After I was done she crushed my hand the hand which was not injured. Then she went away. I got up and held my hand. There wasn't bruises but it hurted. I held my locket. Then I went to class.

TO BE CONTINUED