6. Does he really cares?

Jin's POV

Jin: Jieun, what happened to your hand? (Worried)

She didn't say anything. I held her other hand gently and took her to living room. I made her sit down.

Jin: I'll bring first aid kit and ice.

Jieun's POV

After a minute Jin came with first aid kit and ice. He took my hand and started rubbing ice. Then he appling ointment and then bandaged it.

Jin: Does it hurt too much? (Worried)

I shook my head as no.

Jin: How did this happened?

I remain silent.

Jin: Tell me.

Jieun: I-i a-accidentally t-touch the s-stove. (Nervous)

Jin: This is the second time you got injured. You have to be extra careful. (Worried)

I nodded.

Jin: Are you hurt anywhere else? (Softly)

I shook my head as no.

Jin: You should treat your wounds immediately or else it will get infected. Let's have dinner. (Softly)

He held my other hand and took me to the kitchen.

Jin: You sit here. I'll serve.

I just sat down. He served food. He took picked japchae with chop sticks and place it in front of my mouth. I was shocked.

Jin: Open your mouth.

What?

Jin: Let me feed you . Your right hand is injured. You can't eat on your own. (Softly)

I hesitated.

Jin: Come on. Don't be shy.

I open my mouth and took bite. He feed me whole dinner. I was about take dishes.

Jin: I'll do dishes. Take rest.

I nodded and went upstairs.

Jin's POV

I was doing dishes. It must have hurted alot. I should give her painkillers. I took painkillers and I went upstairs. I knock the door.

Jin: Jieun?

Jieun's POV

I heard knocking and Jin called my name. I open the door.

Jin: Jieun, have these painkiller.

I nodded and took the medice and water.

Jin: Take rest and call me, if you need anything.

With that he left.

I layed down on the bed and started thinking. Do he really cares? He didn't hurt me till now. Should I trust him?

Next day, at school.

Bully: You better complete my homework or else you will face consequences.

I nodded.

Why do I have to do this? Why? Why?

At home.

After dinner, I doing dishes as fast as possible. Then Jin saw me.

Jin: Slow down. You will hurt yourself. (Worried and slightly angry)

I nodded and started washing slowly. Then I went upstairs. I already completed her homework now my homework is left. I started doing my homework. I was feeling sleepy but still I continued. I almost completed it but then I drift to sleep.

Jin's POV

I went downstairs to drink water. After drinking water I went upstairs and Jieun's room's lights were still on. I peeped inside and saw her sleeping on study table. I guess she slept while doing her homework. I went towards her and slowly picked her up in bridal style and carry her towards bed. I carefully lay her down and cover her with blanket. I saw her homework was little bit left so I completed it. So she won't face any problem tomorrow. I switched off the lights and went to my room.

TO BE CONTINUED